• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Male rifle shooters develop breasts. Due to impact? Really?

Status
Not open for further replies.

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
i8TA7iZv3Y1XX.gif

CorvoSol

When the NRA destroys and rebuilds the world, do you think their legendarium will include the idea that women were men who fired too many or too few guns?

Aske

German soldiers? This is clearly what happens when developing males are denied access to all those violent videogames that Germany bans for being too badass. What we're seeing here are the first stages of the so-called 'pussification' effect.

ElTopo

Banned
It makes sense. I remember a report about all natural breast enhancement and this lady in Thailand would basically slap the shit out of a girl's tits and break the capillaries. This would cause new cell growth and the breasts to gradually grow.

It makes sense. I remember a report about all natural breast enhancement and this lady in Thailand would basically slap the shit out of a girl's tits and break the capillaries. This would cause new cell growth and the breasts to gradually grow.

So you're telling me those titties got that Zenkai boost?

Xe4

Banned
Wouldn't surprise me. I heard a story a few years ago that a number of German armed forces grew boobs cause a drill they had caused them to hit their chest a lot. Apparently it stimulates estrogen for whatever reason.

Bodybuilding circles blame extra estrogen. Xenoestrogens, or foods that stimulate estrogens. Dunno how much of it is pseudo science but I hardly think this is genetic in most situations. As many anabolic steroid taking bros get this too, the rise in xenoandrogen (xenotestosterone) aka external or forgin testosterone (supplemented test) causes the body to produce more estrogen to keep homeostasis I believe... Or maybe a ploy to sell estrogen blockers that don't do anything? I dunno lol

DONT FREAK OUT, THIS IS ALL MALE. Not posting anything that should get me banned.
7-types-of-gynecomastia.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyee8vXd3_A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom