• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manshion (Menswear and Mens Fashion) Thread |OT| Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antagon

Watch looks great on the pics! After looking up the price I'm guessing that it really is going to be finished quite shoddily. But then, for 15 euros you can't complain, can you?

Best cheap watch I ever bought is that 80s casio digital.

0004814878677_500X500.jpg

Seems to be a big thing in street style pics I see. Also famously worn by Frank Ocean before he got his Rolex.

I need a pair of shoes as comfy as Cole Haan Lunargrand Wingtips, that i can beat up as a daily shoe. Under $100. I baby my pair of blue suede lunargrands =( i can't help wearing them they so comfy =(

I need a pair of shoes as comfy as Cole Haan Lunargrand Wingtips, that i can beat up as a daily shoe. Under $100. I baby my pair of blue suede lunargrands =( i can't help wearing them they so comfy =(
While I was in Dubai I picked up a pair of everyday runaround shoes. They're made by Bright Knights. I can't find them on the website, will post picks laters. For now, I found these, don't seem worth 50 Euros though.

Lamel

Banned
Should I snatch up this shirt quickly, it's on sale ($35 + $9 shipping), or let it pass. I like the red check but I'm on the fence.

19916_WD7887

Lamel

Banned
I always thought that burning candle in your avatar was burning money.

Yeah I think I'll pass for this one.

Edit: the one style of shirt I have been wanting to get pretty bad is a red gingham button up. But sadly they are either too expensive, or the ones that are cheap fit lousy (uniqlo). The day I find a good one will be a miracle.

And anyone know about the slim fit for bonobos; is it a good fit, or still boxy?

Boken

Banned
jcrew ship to australia?
oh god where have i been?

edit: scratch that, their au prices are like a 40% markup. wth, jcrew

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
i buy every shirt i like.

i have a problem

I did this for a while before realizing the only shirts manufactured in my size and price range are fucking plaid or plain, and good golly, that's boring. Where are the cool prints for the budget conscious? :(

Lamel

Banned
I want it. Where did you get it? Its just like an old one I had that got destroyed.

Its from JCrew according to the link. I just went through their entire "Shirts" section and didn't find it. I did find some other cool shirts though so it wasn't all in vain.

http://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/shirts/washedfavoriteshirts/PRD~22047/ENE~1+2+3+22+4294967294+20~360~~20+16~15~~~~~~~/22047.jsp

It is in the sale section. Apply the code Extra30 to get 30% off. It says "only a few left" in size small and xsmall so bounce on it asap.

It is in the sale section. Apply the code Extra30 to get 30% off. It says "only a few left" in size small and xsmall so bounce on it asap.
For me, $50 is quite a lot to spend on something that I'm skeptical about. I'll look at it. Its not like the extra small's are going anywhere, eh?

Lamel

Banned
For me, $50 is quite a lot to spend on something that I'm skeptical about. I'll look at it. Its not like the extra small's are going anywhere, eh?

Yeah it comes out to $35 with the code, but $9 shipping is kind of BS. And usually xsmall doesn't go, but small does go pretty fast. And if you're in a pinch I wouldn't worry that much. J crew has a "sale" like every week, so whatever, you'll find something else you like from them.

Here is one of my favorite designs from them, it looks even better in person and the colors really pop well, and its only $28 + 9 with the code.

http://www.jcrew.com/mens_special_shops/slimshop/PRDOVR~45894/99103004645/ENE~1+2+3+22+4294967294+20~~P_saleprice|0~20+16+4294967293~15~~~~~~~/45894.jsp

The funny thing is I bought it at $54.50 before with their 40% sale and $5 shipping and it comes out to the same overall price, lol, so just be conscious of these sales if you are in a pinch for money.

I'll take a small size and good print for high cost any day. There's no substitute in the world for quality and a lot of people are willing to pay more if there's an inch more quality in one shirt than in another.

It's funny how Lunchbox acts like A&F is so exclusive but then you look in the real world and every middle aged guy in cargo shorts and sandals wears it along with every slob with a neckbeard.

It's like the go to brand for people who don't care.

Lamel

Banned
It's funny how Lunchbox acts like A&F is so exclusive but then you look in the real world and every middle aged guy in cargo shorts and sandals wears it along with every slob with a neckbeard.

It's like the go to brand for people who don't care.

I see it way more on high schoolers, and some college students.

Guys, I need assistance!

Going out this Friday and I'm looking for a suitable blazer as I'm going smart/cas,

Can anyone tell me where I can get this blazer, or a very similar blazer from? I'm UK based and am happy to collect it or pay lots of money for quick shipping.

94T3Psm.jpg

I will be eternally grateful. I'll check the thread but just in case you are able to help, please PM me.

Little ribbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom