• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

You're next to get this ass beating

TOkY3ry.gif

It's a done deal, yeah

:(

Man put AJ in a match with someone who can go. This is terrible.

He is such a pro, hell probably;y talk about it being a challenge, to come up with a great match etc.......... This sucks. You have a roster of 200 wrestlers, and Shane is what you come up with? :/

:(

Man put AJ in a match with someone who can go. This is terrible.

He is such a pro, hell probably;y talk about it being a challenge, to come up with a great match etc.......... This sucks. You have a roster of 200 wrestlers, and Shane is what you come up with? :/
Shane is a huge draw, I'm sure aj will carry him to something good like angle did.

If I had known how angry people could get from one easily ignored post once a page I would have done it ages ago, what a joyful time.

Can't do it for some random smackdown however.
When you realize that you have the haters mad, you've made it. Welcome to the table hot stuff.
Lol people putting other people on ignore.

Weak sauce
I have me a nice list of wcw and indy marks. FEELS GOOD! Less unimportant stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jfoxsfhi-kk&app=desktop

If Bray loses this feud, I really wonder how he will recover.

I really like how amazingly silly this all is. Burning a Satanic spirit worshipped by a cult leader that leads to a wrestling match. So good.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Glad they recapped this, I almost forgot how life-alteringly amazing it was.

Top Bottom