• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

I think cm punk was the only one to be on par with Cena on the mic, I haven't really seen anyone destroy cena on it

but miz could crush it on the response next week

What was the last time that we had Cena and Nikki at the same time in the ring?
It's never happened from what I remember (but it's happened on dark matches some times). Their relationship only started being properly acknowledged around Nikki's feud with Carmella.

Syder

Ugh... Actually putting Cena and Nikki together outside of Total Divas just doesn't work for me.

That said, that was probably the best segment since the Brand Split (that didn't involve JeriKO).

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
SD6gPa2.gif

KingBroly

Banned
I mean I knew the show was dire but I always assumed the goon and the stalker and Duke the dumpster jobberfuck were early 90s things, I didn't realize vince was trying this stuff as late as 96. Those new generation boosters lied to me

If you want a VERY GOOD PPV that's highly overlooked, it's the 1995 Survivor Series. Highly recommended.

Great segment.

This is by far the best work of Miz' career. Sucks he'll be doing the J O B

That's what we all thought at WM27

But Miz showed us all!
...after a double count out mess followed by Rock interference in a weak main event that came across like Cena was incredibly unmotivatedl eaving Miz's win as a footnote to building to Cena/Rock a year in advance.

This the shit with WWE Booking. They fucking rehash the same fights OVER and OVER again. We've seen Becky vs Micky at least 6 times already in a month.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
If you want a VERY GOOD PPV that's highly overlooked, it's the 1995 Survivor Series. Highly recommended.

Awesome show. the December IYH is also very good.

I love 1996 WWF but its not for everyone. RAW especially doesn't quite figure it out until the end of the year.

1997 has an even worse roster if you can believe it but the tv is much better.

Barrage

I just realized how awful Rock's promo record in Face-Offs is.

Took an L Vs Jericho.
Took an L Vs Cena.
Took an L Vs Punk.
Tool an L Vs Austin every time except 2003.

Its rough, mang.

cordy

Banned
What momentum? Ambrose killed that shit anyway

Yep.

Ambrose squashed Miz in that match and he did it easily. Even funnier, Ambrose beat him in the rematches.

Card-wise Ambrose is regularly beating guys like Styles, Miz and Corbin on house shows. He's the strongest booked guy on SD. He just holds the IC title.

Top Bottom