• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

GunBR

The difference is Miz's cheap tactics didn't work on Ambrose and they made it seem as though even with the cheap tactics, Ambrose did it easily. Doesn't matter how weak Miz is, Ambrose is booked ridiculously strong.

Styles has never beaten Ambrose clean (unless it's a triple threat where Ambrose isn't pinned). Ambrose's last clean loss was against Lesnar. It's no surprise he'd squash guys like Miz. He's just not on his level from a booking perspective.

Yeah, I agree with that
The thing is that Ambrose has the SHIELD push that Seth and Reigns also have, plus he's a face (unlike Seth was during his title reign) and the crowd still likes him (unlike Roman). So that's why they protect him so much

Why would Orton RKO Wyatt TONIGHT, just a few weeks after saying he's loyal? It just feels way too soon and wouldn't accomplish anything whatsoever.

AJ wins this. During Bray's promo, Orton announces he is going to Wrestlemania, AJ comes out, Shane comes out, AJ hits Shane, we got ourselves a main event boys.

GunBR

They're really gonna put all the Wyatts on the main event of Mania? (with Bray and Harper taking the L to keep the tradition of the Wyatts losing at the event)

I was thinking that Orton would show up, RKO everyone and make the match just be him vs Bray

Rimfya

Banned
They're really gonna put all the Wyatts on the main event of Mania? (with Bray and Harper taking the L to keep the tradition of the Wyatts losing at the event)

I was thinking that Orton would show up, RKO everyone and make the match just be him vs Bray
I can see this. Modern heel motivations are justified complaints. Orton will get his shot back from AJ for no reason.

cordy

Banned
Yeah, I agree with that
The thing is that Ambrose has the SHIELD push that Seth and Reigns also have, plus he's a face (unlike Seth was during his title reign) and the crowd still likes him (unlike Roman). So that's why they protect him so much

Also he's one of Trip's boys and Vince likes him. He also wrestles the most matches, does whatever they tell him to do, can do anything they need him to do, never gets injured, he's pretty much everything they need in a WWE superstar.

He's not an A+ wrestler or anything but then again wrestling skills ain't gonna get you in Ambrose's position. Look at Cesaro.

Harper is kind of an aberration in Modern WWE, as he can get plenty of reactions in the ring, but very little for his entrance. Maybe it's time for some new music (and definitely a new video).

Beefy

What if Harper won this? Then Randy says he will face Bray at WM and just lay down for the pin, then betrays Bray at WM?

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Let's go Harper. SDL crowds make me so proud.

GunBR

So I have been working a ton lately gaf what's the mania card looking like ?

Goldberg vs Lesnar

Orton vs Bray vs Luke Harper (maybe?) for the WWE title

Kevin Owens vs Chris Jericho

Dean Ambrose vs Baron Corbin for the IC title

Triple H vs Seth Rollins

AJ Styles vs Shane

Charlotte vs Bayley vs Sasha Banks vs Nia Jax for the Raw Women Title

Alexa Bliss vs Becky Lynch vs Mickie James for the SD Women Title

Brinbe

As we all know, Harper has always been this good. Just getting that shine now, thankfully.

Cesaro and Zayn really need to get over to SD, ASAP.

shanafan

Harper is such an impressive big man, definitely deserves a title eventually.

B_I4yr_U0AACMZA.jpg

Barrage

Harper needs a better hand taunt.

He should just steal Naito's straight up, fits with the eye thing

NJPW complains, ask them for the reciepts on the Bullet Club

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Why isn't this the main event
of Wrestlemania

GunBR

Luke is looking great, but AJ is amazing
I think that even against Shane he will end up having a great match

Top Bottom