• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

njean777

I see nothing wrong with that ending, AJ didn't do anything dirty with Shane getting hit. He should be in the main event at mania.

cordy

Banned
Lemme guess...

Orton challenges Styles for the WM shot, Orton wins, Orton/Wyatt. Styles on the other hand keeps bitching and he faces Shane.

And nah I don't approve of Styles in the main event of WM for the belt. I don't care how great of a wrestler he is, from a story perspective that doesn't make any sense.

Syder

So Shane wants to go into WrestleMania with nuclear heat because I don't see how they take the main event spot off of AJ in a non-bullshit way.

Like, if they pull the hurr Orton took his decision back and now Styles has nothing durr after three weeks I'm gonna be mad as hell.

gun_haver

a wyatt/orton/styles triple threat actually sounds like a great main event match. much better than any combination of 2 of the 3 of them.

Okrag

Shane is going to find another angle of the Battle Royal finish that shows AJ hit the ground first, meaning Luke Harper is actually the #1 contender.

What the fuck does Roman v Stroman have to do with anything

1032931.jpg

somedevil

Well they are definitely swerving people with this storyline so far.

Cause everyone thought after match restart that AJ would accidently hit Shane and then he would lose setting up the match.

Instead its almost like they are hinting at Harper vs Shane.

Cause everyone thought after match restart that AJ would accidently hit Shane and then he would lose setting up the match.

Harper only hit Shane because AJ got up in Shane's face

gun_haver

That'd be pretty dope.

yeah. it's hoss vs height vs technical/flippy. story of the match could go a lot of ways, too.

only issue right now with that is there isn't a well-defined face but obviously AJ would be the true face and randy can easily be made kayfabe face with a turn on wyatt.

do this, WWE. shane doesn't need a match.

Pikma

Banned

Nah they're not swerving anyone, this is just their clumsy and very convulted way of handling things

Harper vs Shane makes a lot more sense though. You could make Harper look like a monster against a bump machine. The last thing AJ needs is to get into a match where he's trying to one-up a guy at taking stupid risks.

If the final outcome is worse that what they're hinting, that's a dumb way of doing it.

Top Bottom