• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
this should be a hair vs hair match

W9jXXjY.gif

gun_haver

Pretty much everybody I even know from TNA left the company this week. All that's left I know of are the Decay stable and Bobby Lashley.

Cptkrush

Pretty much everybody I even know from TNA left the company this week. All that's left I know of are the Decay stable and Bobby Lashley.
It's only Tuesday, so there's still time lol

From the stuff that got out from the Hardy's negotiations, TNAs new management crew sound like shitheads

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
WWE really loves babyfaces attacking heels from behind lately.

gun_haver

Haha, Ellsworth is going to have wrestled AJ Style, Dean Ambrose and John Cena in the space of a few months. Sure he isn't being used that well right now, but good for him.

Cptkrush

WWE really loves babyfaces attacking heels from behind lately.

I'm ok with it, alignment should be more than black and white actions.

What I mean is characters should be written as actual people, not as good guys and bad guys. Obviously the distinction should remain, but let it get gray every once in a while

Oh no, what will TNA do without "The Miracle" Mike Bennett?

What's Bennett going to do, go back to New Japan and shit up the tag team scene?
match106.gif

Would WWE sign them? Or are they shit?

Bennett goes where Maria goes

Maria, since Corgan lost the lawsuit to TNA and fled, has been pretty consistent with the "I'm done with wrestling soon" line. Combine that with how relations have been with Maria/WWE since she left there, and yeah, I find it extremely hard to believe that's their next destination. She wants to leave the business, and sooner than later.

TNA winning that lawsuit wrecked a lot of people.

I'm reading that Meltz said on the Wrestling Observer radio that Rey Mysterio could be going to TNA, whatever the fuck that is.

Top Bottom