• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Skatterd

This show is missing its real star, Big Bartholomew

tumblr_on0z6vyv9f1shsq9jo1_540.gif

For the chickens.

Mahonay

Banned
Being here at the show live it feels like half of this entire show has been commercials and recaps. Definitely not interested in seeing another RAW live. This was a last minute thing for me.

Being here at the show live it feels like half of this entire show has been commercials and recaps. Definitely not interested in seeing another RAW live. This was a last minute thing for me.

If you're a WWE fan Mania season's the worst time to go. You're just as likely to get 60% filler/nonmatches as you are to get cards with 80% wrestling

Foggy

That Samurai Warriors match from DDT was one of the best things I've seen this year. Bless DDT.

Doesn't Ospreay have 1 year left and Ricochet just signed a new one not too long ago? Or am I misremembering things again?

The Ricochet one was the hot rumor with him talking about "big things happening" right before he left for a couple dates in Japan. Then....not a whole lot happened so who knows. Plus rumors of Ospreay having heat backstage. It's all a bunch of "who knows", honestly. On the Ricochet front, I get the feeling he thinks he's playing 4d chess with all these promotions, but in reality he's just kind of wandering around.

Top Bottom