• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Honestly the best way to beat this is for them to immediately come out, do a joke, and keep pushing forward.

If they didn't show up tonight, man. It'd just carry to next week and keep building.

People like The New Day, so once they start going, people will enjoy themselves and mostly move on.

justjim89

At the very least we can be glad a Big E sex tape didn't leak. I don't think the world could handle it.

The man is like a libido with feet.

I don't get it, was The Undertaker previously referred to as "The Big Dog" during his career? I don't know why they keep talking about it, and him taking his "yard" back.

Mahonay

Banned
Live crowd here popped like fucking crazy for Xavier and that was it. No Paige chants somehow.

Another Cruiserweight match next, Aries just came out.

njean777

I don't get it, was The Undertaker previously referred to as "The Big Dog" during his career? I don't know why they keep talking about it, and him taking his "yard" back.

They have been pushing that for a little bit. It makes sense in the setting they are trying to push.

Live crowd here popped like fucking crazy for Xavier and that was it. No Paige chants somehow.

Another Cruiserweight match next, Aries just came out.

it's sort of fucked up that Xavier will be cheered/more popular while if Paige ever dared return anywhere soon the crowd would eat her alive.

Syder

Good guy Brooklyn crowd

I still expect the Mania crowd to get fucking toxic about it, especially because of length of the show and how bad the card is.

Good guy Brooklyn crowd

I still expect the Mania crowd to get fucking toxic about it, especially because of length of the show and how bad the card is.

I'm not worried about Mania, because huge arenas don't really carry chants that well. Raw after Mania is going to be brutal though

Krixeus

At the very least we can be glad a Big E sex tape didn't leak. I don't think the world could handle it.

The man is like a libido with feet.

image.php

ElRenoRaven

it's sort of fucked up that Xavier will be cheered/more popular while if Paige ever dared return anywhere soon the crowd would eat her alive.

Yup. Double standards and all that. Sadly I don't see Paige returning. I think either she'll be let go eventually or just sit out till her contract is up. Course if she gets help and gets her head screwed back on right there is always a chance for her.

Vince definitely has a hard on for Neese always on RAW and 205. He was great on 205 last week. Somebody get this guy a manager or a personality.

Top Bottom