• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Cesaro and Sheamus...still one of the few highlights of Raw.

Both of them benefited a lot, character wise. The charming straight talker and the asshole brute.

It also helps that they're both damn good in the ring. I just wish they had better competition/not the same teams forever and ever.

UberTag

you gotta love how hhh has been defeated again and again yet they still keep trying to sell it like he'll actually win a feud
He won the Sting feud.
The CM Punk feud.
And, ultimately, won the Daniel Bryan war after losing at Mania due to him gimping himself into the B+ player he was always hailed as.

Any other feuds that Trips has won in the last decade or so?

not this shit again
KobeFacepalmPinchNose_o4603j.gif

Their shitty intro wastes so much time

ElRenoRaven

As cringe as these Enzo and Cass promos are they work for the live crowd everytime

Because they're fun. Not everyone has to be all serious I'm gonna kick yo ass types. Enzo and Cass fill that fun and light roll. Same reason Bayley gets over too. She's the contrast to all the I'm a bad bitch types. To me a good promotion has a bit of it all types of characters.

ElRenoRaven

Notice they're backstage and not out in front of the crowd. Lot easier to mute the mics that way. They did handle that damn well though.

Top Bottom