• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Trips really trying to get the crowd to match his narrative of loving face Seth, can't blame him for trying.
The sort of lukewarm "yeah sure I guess, I'd like that match" reaction is the best he's gonna get.

jurgen

Hold harmless agreement.

I think that's already a part of Rollins contract for worker's comp purposes considering the WWE hires most talent as independent contractors and not employees.

But Business Haitch is fun.

they should just give one of these contracts to daniel bryan

I could see this being brought up on Talking Smack tomorrow.

Ugghhhhh HHH was doing so good too. And then he went to pander and "force" this match when he was already done with it.

This really killed any hype they built up last week for me.

What a weird ass wrinkle lol

Shouldnt it be seth asking for an unsanctioned match.

Or what happened to the good guy just coming out against all odds and brawling with ghe opponent

Pikma

Banned
By the end of the night this episode will have had the following list of shit/awful/boring characters on prominent roles:

Triple H
Stephanie McMahon
Dana Brooke
Brian Kendrick
TJ Perkins
Nia Jax
Roman Reigns
Enzo & Cass

Definitely aome of the worst shit I've seen

By the end of the night this episode will have had the following list of shit/awful/boring characters on prominent roles:

Triple H
Stephanie McMahon
Dana Brooke
Brian Kendrick
TJ Perkins
Nia Jax
Roman Reigns
Enzo & Cass

HHH is fine
Steph gets good heat
Kendrick does good work but sadly gets no reaction

The rest are on basically every Raw... why you watching?

1035116.jpg

BiggNife

I thought it was a pretty good promo, honestly?

I dont really care about the match but I think "If Rollins loses and his injuries get worse, this is all on the fans" is a good heel angle.

Triple H
Stephanie McMahon
Dana Brooke
Brian Kendrick
TJ Perkins
Nia Jax
Roman Reigns
Enzo & Cass

put them on there but once there entrance music hits they will get one of the biggest crowd reactions like they always do.

Triple H
Stephanie McMahon
Dana Brooke
Brian Kendrick
TJ Perkins
Nia Jax
Roman Reigns
Enzo & Cass
Sami
Byron Saxton
Corey Graves
Charlotte

Definitely trash.

njean777

I like enzo and cass, though I know Enzo cannot wrestle. It is still entertaining when they clown everybody and just talk shit.

Top Bottom