• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

the second best Castlevania is 20 years old today friends
1997? have we hit a SotN anniversary? because i'll celebrate that game whenever the opportunity arises.

Ryback is that friend you had in high school whose dad worked for Nintendo, had a hot girlfriend out of state and was in this super cool touring band (only during the summer)

Bryan sounds like such a dick to Ryback lol
These two points go together perfectly now I think about it.

Raw64life

Full card for Sakura Genesis;

oj3Zt1d.gif

Looks pretty damn stacked, those top 4 matches should be great - actually really excited for TenKoji vs War Machine, more than I probably would've been with GBH or Yano/Ishii in that spot. Goto vs ZSJ is going to be an interesting one, not sure how it'll play out, especially with Zack's Suzuki-gun affiliation.

A waste of Naito, Omega and Suzuki, but still a great card. Not sure why there's no IC title match. Despite Okada being guaranteed victory, I'm still pumped for the match.

According to the TMZ article, she wasn't wearing a helmet. Not no sympy, but definitely less sympy from me.

WrestleMania Axxess matches to feature Superstars from NXT, 205 Live, the U.K. Championship Tournament, PROGRESS and Insane Championship Wrestling
For the first time in history, Superstars from not only NXT, but also WWE 205 Live, the U.K. Championship Tournament, PROGRESS Wrestling and Insane Championship Wrestling (ICW) will compete at Axxess.

WWE 205 Live is home to the ring’s top Cruiserweights, and the groundbreaking, critically-acclaimed U.K. Championship Tournament, held over the course of two nights in January, shined a light on the United Kingdom’s toughest competitors. London-based PROGRESS Wrestling and Glasgow, Scotland-based ICW, meanwhile, represent the first non-WWE promotions to have their competitors be featured at Axxess.
Super interesting.

Ooft, neat to see ICW and PROGRESS titles defended at Axxess. Though I find it amusing they're trying to limit the number of people they need to bring by having Wolfgang go for the PROGRESS title despite him never working for them to the best of my knowledge.

I hope these matches get uploaded.

A waste of Naito, Omega and Suzuki, but still a great card. Not sure why there's no IC title match. Despite Okada being guaranteed victory, I'm still pumped for the match.

There's an extra PPV this year, Wrestling Toyo on April 29th, just a few days before Wrestling Dontaku on May 3rd - I'd guess that an IC title shot will be set up to headline for the April 29th show. Maybe Tanahashi or Juice pin Naito to earn a shot?

klonere

Banned
There's an extra PPV this year, Wrestling Toyo on April 29th, just a few days before Wrestling Dontaku on May 3rd - I'd guess that an IC title shot will be set up to headline for the April 29th show. Maybe Tanahashi or Juice pin Naito to earn a shot?

Probably Tana.

Who will win the match.

So Naito can win the G1.

Right?

Sami is WWE intentionally trying to book a Daniel Bryan-like underdog which is why it's less getting genuine sympathy for him and more making people get tired of seeing him lose all the time.

The best underdogs are the accidental ones, ie; Bryan, Ryder, Becky, Bayley.

They need to hurry up and write a feud for Sami where he loses a loser leaves town match, then a mysterious masked luchador from Tijuana appears in his absence...

Olé

Probably Tana.

Who will win the match.

So Naito can win the G1.

Right?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Depends, are they doing Okada/Naito this year, or Okada/Omega again...or Naito wins the G1 to face Okada, then Okada loses the belt to Omega at Power Struggle/KoPW and we get Omega/Naito at the Dome?

Caderfix

I remember Sami saying "That's why they call me the Underdog from the Underground" and thinking to myself "Literally no one ever called you that". I know it's silly, but for some reason that actually bothered me.

Sami is WWE intentionally trying to book a Daniel Bryan-like underdog which is why it's less getting genuine sympathy for him and more making people get tired of seeing him lose all the time.

The best underdogs are the accidental ones, ie; Bryan, Ryder, Becky, Bayley.

yeah i agree with this. There needs to be truth from the locker room that bleeds into these storylines to help ground them in a sense of believable reality. Sami has a reputation for being a fire cracker backstage so when the guy shows up with a woe is me shtick, i really dont care.

Caderfix

I like the idea of Zach going around talking to random people about Super Gradez. I imagine something close to Forrest Gump and the box of chocolate thing.

I remember Sami saying "That's why they call me the Underdog from the Underground" and thinking to myself "Literally no one ever called you that". I know it's silly, but for some reason that actually bothered me.
Same but the moment HHH said "they call me the Ass Kicker"

Kaladin

I think Triple H forgot about DX last night, you know that time he spent pandering to the crowd giving into what they wanted to get more cheers.

Zach

I like the idea of Zach going around talking to random people about Super Gradez. I imagine something close to Forrest Gump and the box of chocolate thing.
You just wait until I call the dentist and tell her about the rough treatment I'm getting on WrassleGAF.

Wait they aren't even WWE shoes (as in the shoes have the superstars on them) but just WWE superstars on the inside of the shoe along with the names of the wrestlers being written on the laces?!

Sad!

Top Bottom