• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

https://www.facebook.com/InsaneWrestling/videos/10156138516160620/

IT'S A SHOOT
we promise

"Last night I put my [promotion's] belt on you"
"If you try anything... I will flat out stick a fucking blade in you"

Aye, wasn't too big a fan of that, story hasn't really clicked with me, although the rest of the Barramania build has been good enough to make up for it IMO.

Polo Promotions vs War Machine was announced, as was Joe Coffey vs Trent Seven for the title.

Anth0ny

I suddenly keep getting booted out of rockstar social club every time I try to play GTA5.

I guess I really am fucking done with kideo games.

At least fake sports will always accept me.

Ahhhh shit!

C7d0vl4X0AE4Iqu.jpg

Are you really trying to argue he hasn't been underutilized because he's been used for a bunch of multi man tag team matches every now and then?

Of course they could have done more with him, that's not my point, but in his first year in the company he won the most prestigious jr's tournament in the world, challenged twice for the IWGP Jr. title, challenged twice for the NEVER six man belts, and had shots at the ROH and RPW titles on NJPW PPV. That's not what I'd call underutilised, especially for a jr. on his debut year in the promotion. BUSHI's been in New Japan longer and hasn't even done HALF of what Ospreay's achieved.

He's in Chaos, why should tagging with other fellow Chaos members, including Okada, mean he's been positioned well?

Just the fact that he's teaming with Okada more often than not, rather than tagging with YOSHI and whoever lower down the card. Also, the way talk about him on commentary and in interviews - they often talk about how Okada hand picked Ospreay and play up the idea that Okada's mentoring him.

They haven't done a whole lot with him this year, admittedly, beyond the Shibata program, but as Bronson mentioned he might be in hot water with regards to the way he acts on social media and behind the scenes.

Does NJPW do anything bad in your eyes?

Fuck right off with that shit.

The cup was dull and predictable. Honor Rising and Fantasticamania weren't that exciting this year. The tag league was meaningless. They completely dropped the ball with the J-Cup. Suzuki-gun's a pile of shit and having MiSu back isn't worth Taichi & Iizuka being on every show. Is that enough for you? Am I allowed to argue my point now, without being declared a sycophant? Fuck this.

I remember when people were so stoked about Suzuki-Gun being back because it meant Suzuki was

Forgetting that it also meant his 17 dumb ass friends were back too

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Wrestle-1 in 2017 created a belt meant for their younger wrestlers

then proceeded ot give their main title to a 27 year old with only 2 years of experience

I remember when people were so stoked about Suzuki-Gun being back because it meant Suzuki was

Forgetting that it also meant his 17 dumb ass friends were back too

I don't mind em

Taichi (I mean he's not great but he never sticks out as particularly awful to me) and Kanemaru (He's def better than Taichi) are fine

El Desperado is fine

K.E.S. was great it sucks that Archer is gone for a long while

The only one who is really meh is Iizuka

Well and Taka but Taka the jobber is just kinda funny.

Adding ZSJ is cool (too bad he's not in NJPW more permanently)

I find Suzuki-gun much more tolerable than say Bullet Club or even Chaos.

Pikma

Banned
I almost forgot about how bad Honor Rising was, the ROH talent added nothing to the show, instead they made it worse, the only exception being Dalton.

Fuck right off with that shit.

The cup was dull and predictable. Honor Rising and Fantasticamania weren't that exciting this year. The tag league was meaningless. They completely dropped the ball with the J-Cup. Suzuki-gun's a pile of shit and having MiSu back isn't worth Taichi & Iizuka being on every show. Is that enough for you? Am I allowed to argue my point now, without being declared a sycophant? Fuck this.

SHOOTember lives!

Taichi also lip syncs his entrance fuck him

Tagyhag

Max Factory is doing a figma Chono and probably some other wrestlers in the future.

558921.jpg

I'd honestly consider getting one, especially if they do Baba or Tenryu.

Top Bottom