• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Other than an odd decision here or there, there's never really been much that NJPW has done "bad" show wise since I started this year, even their less than great shows usually have a fun tag match or three.

It's honestly hard for NJPW to do a bad show because they have a great roster and they know how to book fun tag matches

Pikma

Banned
WWE has a great roster and still manages to have mostly bad shows, so they certainly could have bad shows if they tried

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
NJPW is about WWE level of bad booking decisions

They just give their more talented roster more time to compensate for it.

Heroman

Banned
9eLwQ.gif
Go fuck off dude, don't that shit here.

This is relatively accurate... You get a 40 minute 4 to 5* LOL Okada wins match vs a 10-20 minute Max 4* if you're lucky LOL Reigns wins or Cena Wins (in the past) and a shit ton of meh whatever promos to build it... like even Cena vs AJ as good as it was had a crappy build because Cena's (well his character is) a dick

Pikma

Banned
This is relatively accurate... You get a 40 minute 4 to 5* LOL Okada wins match vs a 10-20 minute Max 4* if you're lucky LOL Reigns wins or Cena Wins (in the past) and a shit ton of crappy promos to build it
In the past? Cena had one of those moments two months ago

I absolutely would bury WrestlingGAF like Cena buried AJ if I got famous and an interviewer asked me about my time here. A select few posters excluded, obviously.

Foggy

C'mon this is some trifling ass petulance. Booking is easily their most glaring flaw, but last time I checked they haven't 50/50 booked a best of 7 series.

Pikma

Banned
Oh i get , So you were gimmick posting then or like what the rest of the internet calls it trolling.
Yeah, I mean, I actually thought you'd get it since the question was worded the exact same, you know I have nothing against you but if you want to get worked all by yourself then so be it, compadre

Thanks for the fuck off tho

Heroman

Banned
Yeah, I mean, I actually thought you'd get it since the question was worded the exact same, you know I have nothing against you but if you want to get worked all by yourself then so be it, compadre

Thanks for the fuck off tho
Maybe when next time I or someone else has a comment about a particular issue have a proper response not a troll one. And I not getting worked up, it called shooting on you, friend.

And Your welcome.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Why is it every time WWF acknowledges Rick Rude its big poofy hair Rick Rude and not badass cropped Rick Rude

Because Chippendales-Rude is the classic version.

Is Nakamura really even a draw for the NXT show?

No, they're paying Nakamura main roster money to fuck around in front of 200 people in Florida because Vince hates money. They're basically waiting for anyone to get hot in NXT so the brand doesn't crater for lack of talent.

Bobby Roode is over because his music is over and I barely remember anyone else they have other than Eric Young, who is the least interesting person in his own stable.

Top Bottom