• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

AdanVC

Me right now downloading the update
tumblr_inline_n4y7h3klfq1sqo44y.jpg

July for Europe/Australia.

Might be safer for you Americans to import anyway :p

I'm seriously considering importing damn amiibos from Australia... I want that Yarn Yoshi amiibo so bad and I can't wait to who knows when till NoA release them.

sonto340

Watching something called The Pound Hole on adult swim whe I wait for the update to finish.
Adult Swim gets ficking weird this late.

GRW810

I've just deleted a bunch of stuff and I've got almost 2gb free but it keeps saying insufficient space. What gives? Would help if it stated how much I needed.

EDIT: That was on the eShop. Update seems to have started once I clicked to open MK. Don't know why it didn't update automatically, everything else always has in the past.

Pezking

It seems to ne up in Europe too.

Downloading a 972 MB Add-on Update now.
At 24% right now, 9 minutes remaining.

In the german eShop it also says that it's available now.

I'll have to hop on and have a few matches like I did when the last DLC got released, get completely demolished, and go back to contemplating my relationship with the game.

I'll be the Iggy or Lakitu in last place.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Fucking time warner shit the bed tonight somehow, so im gonna have to wait til tomorrow afternoon at best to get with this.

deleted

For those that already have it:

Are there added sound options? Either in the menu or on the right stick?
Are there different maps on minus for local multiplayer, or did they stuck with one map on each of the 4 screens?

AdanVC

I managed to only see footage of Big Blue and Baby Park so I'm going 100% blind on the other courses. Looking forward to be mind blowed with how the rest of the courses looks!

TheMoon

The great thing is that as soon as I'll be done downloading I'll then have to leave for class immediately lol.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
update complete, downloading dlc now

goes super fast! wired connection, yo

Top Bottom