• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

exfatal

Is that you Rosalina?

On that track, I find that going up along the antigravity path is much slower than just riding between the streetcars and drifting. It's how I was able to catch up and pass for first.

I saw you with that damn horn.

ah i see lol was a wicked race

marc^o^

Nintendo's Pro Bono PR Firm
I like it only takes a couple of minutes to join the GAF tournament for a quick race. Had the time for 2 courses while my wife went outside for smoking.

ffdgh

So how do I go about joining some GAF races? Think its finally time to see the competitive side of GAF.

iNKIdoFZZFhnS.png

--RACING CODE:
QUOTE TO SEE

Cruiser weight?

DK, Waluigi, Roy, and Rosalina

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Finally experienced the joy of ducking someone else over 1m before the finish line with a red shell. Worth all the almost broken controller moments. Sorry donkey kong from Canada :p
Found I can hang with the gaf crowd now, seems like my average is about 5th. Managed to pull off 3 3rds in a row, broke one hundred points and then quit on a high

Still don't get points

GunFalcon

Finally experienced the joy of ducking someone else over 1m before the finish line with a red shell. Worth all the almost broken controller moments. Sorry donkey kong from Canada :p
Found I can hang with the gaf crowd now, seems like my average is about 5th. Managed to pull off 3 3rds in a row, broke one hundred points and then quit on a high

Still don't get points

haha I really thought the shell would push me over the line... that's how close I was!!!!

Top Bottom