• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario, Princess Peach & Toad Nintendo 3DS Editions coming (European CN only)

NeoRausch

WHOA! Congratz dudes! man i wanted one too. ah but what the hell! :)

but you guys need to post pictures when you recive them!!!

NeoRausch

I am so jelly....

FmgNL.jpg

I'm not going to sell mine.

People who won: post the version you'll get.

Mine: Princess Peach.

ha, that's cool. it's way better to play on a almost unique system, then get a few monies out if it.

I won one. That was rather unexpected, but I guess the chances were decent. Even if 1.000.000 people participated that would've still been a chance of 1:1000. I entered with four games (SM3DL, MK7, DoA, OoT), and somehow suspect that the number of participants who made the same 3DS choice as me here was way lower than 10^6. Either way, I'm very happy about this, and I sure as hell won't be selling it.

(German Club Nintendo, Peach 3DS)

C_H_T

I won one. That was rather unexpected, but I guess the chances were decent. Even if 1.000.000 people participated that would've still been a chance of 1:1000. I entered with four games (SM3DL, MK7, DoA, OoT), and somehow suspect that the number of participants who made the same 3DS choice as me here was way lower than 10^6. Either way, I'm very happy about this, and I sure as hell won't be selling it.

Congrats.

Edit: looks like the winning chance was pretty high. Too bad, I didn't participate.

Chopper

I think I'm the only person who didn't win one.

No you're not. We'll get through this together dude.

I had a feeling there would be a few winners here. The competition was less than intuitive, and I can't imagine a huge number of people outside of places like Gaf taking part. I thought I had pretty good odds entering three times.

NeoRausch

German Club? well that selas the deal. nothing for me :(

Zafir

No you're not. We'll get through this together dude.

I had a feeling there would be a few winners here. The competition was less than intuitive, and I can't imagine a huge number of people outside of places like Gaf taking part. I thought I had pretty good odds entering three times.

Yeah, I was thinking the same though I only had 2 tickets.

My fault for trying to get the Toad one. Should have gone for the underdog peach one or something.

zroid

Banned
every time this thread gets bumped, it's like someone's pushing that sword another cm deeper through my gut.

Thomper

Won one too. Wow. Was not expecting that, totally forgot about the contest too. No idea which one I registered for either, but fuck yeah for winning one either way! :p

QGbLo.jpg

Unbelievable, I have never won anything in my life before.

Princess Peach one BTW, I figured it'd be the one that the least amount of people choose.

Randomizer

Congrats to the winners, nothing here for me :-(

I only had one entry because I usually register all my games the week I buy them, should've really had 3 entries. So I was basically punished for being an early adapter.

NeoRausch

Really curious to see the console opened now. It would be awesome if the buttons/analogue were yellow.

buttons = maybe... who knows? but the circle pad is always gray

wait, those are also available in retail in EU, right?
because I'm pretty sure I saw these(or the boxarts) in a shop

nope. no chance to get them outside of this cintest. they had some cards in retail to remind you of the contest.

I don't think so. Even in these emails we get today it says "Exclusive Nintendo 3DS".

either me eyes were playing tricks on me or I'm slowly turning nuts but I really think I saw that toad 3DS box in a shop.
will check tomorrow and report back in
mmmhh

edit:
nope. no chance to get them outside of this cintest. they had some cards in retail to remind you of the contest.
oh, that would explain

double-edit: actualy no, it wouldn't as there's no Club Nintendo here (only some wierd subsidiary without all the games registrations and contests :( )

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
God damnit, why aren't these available for sale?? I hate all the current 3DS models. :-(

Edit : Except for the Ocarina of Time one, but it's prohibitively expensive.

iKhayal18

I'm from Spain and I got a Mario one!!! (seems that here in Spain a lot of people I know have won one of these limited edition 3DS'ses ;D)

capturadepantalla201203fw.png

King_Moc

Banned
Holy crap! I got one as well. Cool. I gave my girlfriend my old DS Lite a little while back. I guess I should be keeping this a secret for now...

Top Bottom