• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle E3 2017 Trailer and Gameplay video

I'm in. I'm a sucker for a good strategy game and it looks like a decent strategy game with Mario and company. Will see if the humor works for me, but not expecting much in that department, though my kids will love watching it I bet.

Shit...shit. this gives credence to that one 4chan rumor leaker. The one with Sin and Punishment. He said you wouldn't directly control Mario, but a little rabbit UFO thingie. That sure looked like a UFO leading them. Shit. That rumor sucked for what Nintendo was going to show...

Looks pretty good, though what an odd choice of genre.

Snowdrop is delivering very nice visuals on Switch. Looks a bit like Mario 3D World but with much better lighting, DOF, etc.

Joqu

Guys this looked so good.

How this this look so good?

It's not supposed to look good

What is happening. What.

bounchfx

of all the things nintendo chose to bastardize their characters with

but I mean metroid federation force and the other one happened so eh whatever
looks pretty neat! visually at least

Shit...shit. this gives credence to that one 4chan rumor leaker. The one with Sin and Punishment. He said you wouldn't directly control Mario, but a little rabbit UFO thingie. That sure looked like a UFO leading them. Shit. That rumor sucked for what Nintendo was going to show...

"UFO like" main character? 4chan rumors redeemed?

Uh, we already knew that before that "leak" came around. It was one of the first things leaked about it.

Certainly looks interesting. Can I see some game play though? What the hell do you do in this game? Is it some kind of strategy game? I'm confused.

Also Aug 29th release is pretty damn soon.

Game director works at ubisoft milan, i don't know if it's the sole team developing it or if it's just a criss collaboration like all ubisoft games...

Zedark

That bit has been heavily rumoured for weeks already.

Veitsev

I'm in assuming it is actually challenging. It being Ubisoft developed bodes well for it at least having difficulty options.

An XCOM Mario game, this truly is the dankest timeline. Really though it looks great I'm pretty excited for it since I was a little worried it'd just be some weird platforming game with Rabbids tacked in which woulda been kinda lame. This looks pretty fun, can't wait to give it a shot.

That was leaked beforehand with the Mario x Rabbids slideshow leak.

I don't think I've ever had my opinion on a game be turned around so quick! I was extremely pessimistic about this, but the gameplay demo changed my mind real quick. Definite buy for me when I get a Switch

TrueBlue

That looked lovely, and the music is on point from what I heard.

I like the humour so far as well - the Rabbids seem a bit more restrained here. No pointless screaming.

Takat

Obviously, it looks great. The art is wonderful.

The game itself looks very slow to me, I'll have to think about it.

Top Bottom