• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT2| Discussion on released and future projects (spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
I think its just sad that we have to play this stupid game in this Community thread now. I see that DC fans are annoyed that "we" made bad mood for "their" movies in the OT, but I liked the silent agreement of not trolling the others in the Community threads. I dont read every single post overthere but I scroll through every new page every couple of days and I never have seen anyone of us going there just to troll the people.
Its really annoying, espescially that its made that bad pulled of.

I think its just sad that we have to play this stupid game in this Community thread now. I see that DC fans are annoyed that "we" made bad mood for "their" movies in the OT, but I liked the silent agreement of not trolling the others in the Community threads. I dont read every single post overthere but I scroll through every new page every couple of days and I never have seen anyone of us going there just to troll the people.
It's just comic book movies folks.

We're all just nerds of a feather, each liking a cinematic universe with pretty big flaws of their own.

Life's too short to take things too seriously, unless of course your name is Zack snyder or Scott Buck.

Pachimari

Fucking DCEU fans coming in here trying to mess up a good thing. Mix Master is the mirror of all of their sins.

The Kree

Banned
Guardians 2 Rotten Tomatoes score dropped 5 points in one day, Almost near Ant Man levels lol.

Age of ultron might have some company down there in the mid 70's.

#shoudvegivenittotherussobrothers

#firegunn
#firewhedon

At least you know that you dont have to watch that shitty Marvel movie anymore. What a relief.

But I am curious. When did RT Scores start mattering?

They will stop mattering again in November.

When the movies stopped getting 90%+ scores.

Fucking DCEU fans coming in here trying to mess up a good thing. Mix Master is the mirror of all of their sins.

IHTbrYs.gif

Pachimari

Concept art of Mantis for GotG2:

And here's a poster of "Zandu:"

And talking about crossovers between TV and movies, those will happen according to Kevin Feige... eventually:

"Not necessarily. The future's a long time. So, the truth is, I don't really know, but there are a lot of TV shows being made, and hopefully we'll continue to make a lot of movies. At some point, there's going to be a crossover. Crossover, repetition, or something."

Source: ComicBookMovie

In other news, all of the (GotG2 spoilers)
OG team member actors playing Starhawk, Charlie-27, Aleta Ogord and Mainframe
signed up for a 1-movie contract. They also won't turn up in Avengers: Infinity War or anything before Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3.

Concept art of Mantis for GotG2:

And here's a poster of "Zandu:"

And talking about crossovers between TV and movies, those will happen according to Kevin Feige... eventually:

Source: ComicBookMovie

In other news, all of the (GotG2 spoilers)
OG team member actors playing Starhawk, Charlie-27, Aleta Ogord and Mainframe
signed up for a 1-movie contract. They also won't turn up in Avengers: Infinity War or anything before Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3.
The Feige quote sounds more like he wants the TV characters involved in the movies whether that's a crossover or just pulling a DC and ignoring the TV side.

Pachimari

Give us Jane the female Thor in the Colosseum. Actually, they should do a 15-minute splashfest scene like the one in Civil War but this time with Beta Ray Bill, Sif and friends, female Thor, Hulk and other races fighting.

WatTsu

I'd be down for that, especially if it means the Netflix universe can introduce and recast some of the movie characters. Hawkeye and Black Widow would be great in a series.

Fraction's Hawkeye run could be a lot of fun as a Netflix series (though preferably with some of the self-indulgence turned down a bit). Sort of bummed current continuity doesn't really allow for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom