• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT3| 80.8 % Certified Fresh

Quick

Banned
The movie is 90 minutes of Bruce Banner searching for stretchy oants and 40 minutes of everything else.

That's for the eventual Team Hulk video, when he hangs out with Sakaarian cellmate and they have to look for stretchy pants before he fights Thor.

SpaceWolf

Banned
The movie is 90 minutes of Bruce Banner searching for stretchy pants and 40 minutes of everything else.

imokaywiththis!.jpg

We haven't really spent a particularly long time with Banner since Incredible Hulk, only catching him in glimpses in other movies. I'd be totally up for spending an extended period of time with him, out and about doing Banner related things.

mreddie

That Hashtag Show reports that Sean Kleier has been cast in Ant-Man and the Wasp in what they describe in a pivotal, currently-unnamed role. Character details are scarce but he’s said to be a special agent and “the ‘mole’ of the story“.

Klier has become a semi-prominent TV comedy actor in recent years, best known for starring in Odd Mom Out but also having recurring roles in Happyish and Mr. Right. This would seem to suggest in his first major blockbuster role (he’s had minor parts in just a few movies), he would be in a comedic part, although given how the Ant-Man side of the MCU tends to be lighter in tone than some other areas in general and that vague description, there may be something more.

Only found 3 sources and the main source sounds...hmmm to me

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Decent fan-poster...maybe the only fan poster ever made that's not shit? At least ones that use actual pictures of characters.
Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/lhBoCZo.jpg[/IMG]

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Decent fan-poster...maybe the only fan poster ever made that's not shit? At least ones that use actual pictures of characters.
Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/lhBoCZo.jpg[/IMG]

Needs to have the Guardians standing next to the Avengers. Otherwise, it just looks like Avengers in Space.

Quick

Banned
That's a good poster.

What I like about it is the creator didn't restrict themselves with using promo shots to take the characters from.

I just realized something: Black Panther is in two movies next year.

One, fuck yes.

Two, isn't that a first for the MCU? Two major roles in the same year. With Ant-Man & Wasp being the second.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
MCU Exchange reports that Daredevil Season 3 is scheduled to begin production on October 15th and wrap on June 30th.

err what? 9 month production for a TV season? >_>

did they mean "to release on June 30th"?

Pachimari

We so ready for the revolution!

HJ9bQ15.jpg

duckroll

Defenders Season 1 wrapped in March 2017.
Punisher Season 1 wrapped in April 2017.
Jessica Jones Season 2 started shooting April 2017.
Luke Cage Season 2 started shooting June 2017.
Daredevil Season 3 will start shooting in October 2017.
Iron Fist Season 2 will start shooting in December 2017.

Netflix Marvel scheduling is pretty nuts.

Top Bottom