• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT3| 80.8 % Certified Fresh

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Also, I dont think that this is meant to avoid spoilers for Avengers 4, I think its just whoever is currently filming and not everyone is on set everytime.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Talking about Chloe Bennet, she has done a new photoshoot.

TQWhZTT.jpg
no hetero, but damn.

edit:

chloe-bennet-eric-ray-03.jpg

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
The picture seems to be from them filming a video. Not meant to be official yet.

And I can see your point of view on this, and I've certainly had the same thought from before, but ultimately every little donation counts. What matters is getting the word out and keeping it in people's thoughts.
The video is already out. It went up on all their social media platforms yesterday, which is where the screen grab is from...

https://twitter.com/zoesaldana/status/903406554250186752

Not knocking the suit but I guess less detail makes it easier to CGI and make action figures.

I mean, it kind of follows a progression really. He's even tinkering with the suit in the first Ant Man flick. I like the original the best too but it stands to reason that he'd refine it and make it better with time, much like Tony does with the Iron Man suits. The first and second suits have all kinds of wires and cords all over them, the AM&W suit has them all hidden under what looks like actual armor instead of just cloth.

Sometimes I feel that some of the costumes get updates for the sake of updating them or for marketing/merch, like I don't see the need for Thor or Black Widow or even Cap to be constantly reinventing their looks (though thank Christ they did for Cap because that first suit, yikes), but for characters with tech-based suits having them stay unchanged over the span of multiple movies which also take place over the course of many years would be terrible. I can get behind the revisions there because it makes logical sense in-universe.

Plus isn't the suit from Ant Man technically really old as it is, being the suit the now-retired original Ant Man used?

Pachimari

I was supposed to watch Inhumans in 30 minutes but decided against it. Just not in the mood. I'm just gonna wait for it to hit tv. Oh well.

Yet another confirmation that The Punisher comes out this year. I think they're gonna reveal the date soon:

0WbSjWZ.jpg

Looking forward to GOTG2 coming down in price. It's the only MCU movie that didn't click with me whatsoever upon first viewing so I'm really interested in giving it a second look.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Far too early for that. Wait for the movie to release first.

Kay, thanks. I feelt like he was already confirmed but I dont remember anything.
I guess he wont return, I think he is a guy who doesnt want to be locked into a franchise and also has to do a new Creed movie and this teacher movie he wanted to make.

If Vulture didn't want the attention of the Avengers and SHIELD then why did he use his pass through walls tech to rob Stark and SHIELD of alien tech and not just rob banks.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
If Vulture didn't want the attention of the Avengers and SHIELD then why did he use his pass through walls tech to rob Stark and SHIELD of alien tech and not just rob banks.
Because the plot wanted to set up techbased Villains, who are a big part of Spider-Mans rogue gallery.

Edit: I am a idiot and didnt understood where you were going at.

I figure Toomes only wanted to steal from the Avengers and Damage Control because they were the ones that screwed him over and therefore they "deserved" it. And besides, robbing banks is a niche that's already pretty well occupied--stealing from Damage Control and then flipping the stuff for a profit was a winning business idea that no one else could really exploit.

Toomes was only stealing seemingly a bit at a time and considering how long he had been doing it without raising any suspicion Damage Control must not have been very good at inventory.

Glass Rebel

More Marvel shows coming to ABC, threatens Loeb

Absolutely [more Marvel shows are coming to ABC]. Absolutely. Obviously, these aren’t things I can talk about. But look, as it is with every single one of the networks that we have gotten with that this is with, and whether it’s Fox or it’s FX or it’s Freeform, or it’s Hulu, or it’s Netflix, ABC is always going to be our mothership…It is a Disney-owned network. We are a Disney-owned corporation and we’re a good fit for each other.

We speak a lot of the same language and the kinds of things that are important to them, which is people rising up again adversity; real emotion; a strong female character, but also a strong sense of family and questions of identity…All of those things are key to being a successful ABC show, but they’re also key to being a Marvel show. So in that way we’re going to go and see what happens along the way.

mreddie

AoS is good and Agent Carter was good, so I don't really see how this is inherently a bad thing.

can we please dispense with these dumb "everything Loeb/Marvel Television touches turns to shit" memes, thanks

I think Loeb is getting heat for Marvel TV this year but watch Punisher and Runaways be hits and then everyone will forget about the Buck shit.

Glass Rebel

AoS is good and Agent Carter was good, so I don't really see how this is inherently a bad thing.

can we please dispense with these dumb "everything Loeb/Marvel Television touches turns to shit" memes, thanks

When Loeb and Marvel TV stop churning out mediocre to bad shows, sure.

Neoxon

Yeah, I feel like they just need to not rush some of their shows & axe Scott Buck entirely. Getting him off Iron Fist Season 2 is a step in the right direction, but he need to be completely gone from the TV line-up.

Top Bottom