• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT3| 80.8 % Certified Fresh

Those tend to be ass-kissing as well.

He means the ones that are negative ;)

DBfFpiGXkAATZfl.jpg

Don't mock the Shocker!

This is just a toy right? We've seen him in the trailer and he looks nothing like this, unless the whole two Shockers thing is real and one is seriously more advanced than the other.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
I love the stupid release shedule for Homecoming.

28.6. US
Most of the world 7.7
Germany 14.7. :((((((((((

You really notice that this is published by Sony.

I love the stupid release shedule for Homecoming.

28.6. US
Most of the world 7.7
Germany 14.7. :((((((((((

You really notice that this is published by Sony.
Simple, just don't go on the internet for a week.

In fact don't watch media in general because you know spoilers are going to be discussed in full-force hours after the movie first airs.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Simple, just don't go on the internet for a week.

In fact don't watch media in general because you know spoilers are going to be discussed in full-force hours after the movie first airs.

I will just avoid Marvel threads. Its going to be fine, its more that I have to wait a week longer.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
Watched Spiderman 1 and 2 recently for the first time. Mostly surprised at the love 2 gets. Maybe I need to rewatch, but I wasn't all that impressed. I liked both, just not on par with the best of the x men or mcu films.

i'm with you

spidey 2 does not hold up well imo

certainly not as good as the top 5+ mcu films

Then why'd they make her look like Gwen tho?
Because the actual Gwen (if she is ever introduced) will look nothing like the Gwen in the comics, just like every other supporting cast member in the movie?

That's one thing that doesn't quite land for me in this movie so far but I guess they need to change it up a bit here to make it stand out from all of the other Spidey adaptations.

We know that Marvel has the Kree and shared rights for the Skrull with FOX (w/o Super Skrull) but do we know what's the deal with the Shi'ar? FOX because of their X-Men link, I assume?

Rodgers, Romanoff and T'Challa, eh?

Then the other set was Quill, Stark and Parker, yeah? I wonder if the 'first' movie will even have a massive team-up or if all of these are happening in different locations.

They certainly wouldn't rush into teaming up after Civil War. I definitely think the majority of the movie will have the group still fractured, easier to balance that many characters. Both sides probably have to deal with Proxima Midnight and Corvus Glaive separately and don't realize until later that they are facing the same threat.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Can one of you guys mirror me the Ant Man shorts from Disney XD from YouTube?
They are not avaiable in my country, but I heard that they are amazing

Say what? There's a surprise. Everyone and their dog thought she was gonna be Gwen. I wonder if they're gonna sow the seeds for Betty as a potential future romantic interest for Peter or Flash.

You suggest Peter and Flash, and not Ned whom she actually married in the comics...?

Top Bottom