• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Haha, perfect.

Oh man, how did that pun stay hidden to me?

Then I shall take up her cause!

Sue is fun to play, mechanics-wise.

Well that list doesn't measure fun, else Cap would be right in the top league. ;p
But if you're serious, Sue does need testing. If you have her optimal skill build (even if not item build), just follow the instructions that Subpoena posted in the thread Tragicomedy linked. I'm sure he'd appreciate your help in that regard.

KePoW

Banned
Oh man, how did that pun stay hidden to me?

Well that list doesn't measure fun, else Cap would be right in the top league. ;p
But if you're serious, Sue does need testing. If you have her optimal skill build (even if not item build), just follow the instructions that Subpoena posted in the thread Tragicomedy linked. I'm sure he'd appreciate your help in that regard.

Okay I'll take a look at the instructions, but does it require other players?

also where is ur new avatar from, is that from a comic?

GManDH

so im now playing spidey, and he isnt as much fun as i thought he would be. very one dimensional, strong but one dimensional. definitely needs a QOL. hopefully i can finish quick so i can move on to SQUIRRELSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

so im now playing spidey, and he isnt as much fun as i thought he would be. very one dimensional, strong but one dimensional. definitely needs a QOL. hopefully i can finish quick so i can move on to SQUIRRELSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Squirrel Girl is still awesome but they cut down on the amount of squirrels you can have at one time

Dec

blame everyone and their shit tier computers
im playing on an Asus laptop
git gud noobs

they reduced them because even the best PCs they had for testing couldn't maintain 60fps in raids with multiple squirrel girls.

I blame shit optimization.

DrAg0nBoY

So got SpiderMan to level 48 and although I like him in a way, I just can't wait to level him to level 60 and don't play him (for a while). Out of my 3 "leveled" characters I like StarLord the most and will probably use all odin marks and other stuff to make him ready for raiding.

I suppose he is good in raids, right?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
ZoVWFMB.png

So got SpiderMan to level 48 and although I like him in a way, I just can't wait to level him to level 60 and don't play him (for a while). Out of my 3 "leveled" characters I like StarLord the most and will probably use all odin marks and other stuff to make him ready for raiding.

I suppose he is good in raids, right?

He is very good. I raid on him and always feel like I'm holding my own.

---

You guys are rookies. Kepow is at 1,500+.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
I just passed 1000 last week or so. It's weird, first game I've played this much, even more than WoW in any given year, I think. Though my total WoW playtime is probably higher, it's more spread out. Not sure what it is about this game that keeps me coming back despite the fact that it's inherently repetitive. I normally lose interest in games way quicker.

DrAg0nBoY

I have only 66 hours :(.

God I have some money on my steam wallet (now like 32 €) and I am buying in-game G's to buy fortune cards. Please say me I shouldn't do this because I am throwing money away. Please ...

inky

God I have some money on my steam wallet (now like 32 €) and I am buying in-game G's to buy fortune cards. Please say me I shouldn't do this because I am throwing money away. Please ...

Ugh, please don't. Stop giving them money for that crap. If you are doing it for the exclusive costumes/pets then you are wasting your money. You'd probably need 3 times that $$ amount for a real chance at a single one.

Buy character packs, or better yet, wait for a BoGo sale (buy one get one) and then buy heroes and costumes individually.

or inventory slots.

That too.

KePoW

Banned

do NOT buy fortune cards. plenty of better things to buy in MH

Vecks

Stash is a better investment. Or packs that include fortune cards if you want to gamble a little bit.

Drayco21

Something about them charging money for stash space feels gross to me and keeps me from buying extra space, even though my inventory is a nightmare and I'm a ridiculous hoarder with several American Flags and Koala Bears still stored because I want to keep them. Maybe if they'd go on sale, I'd break and help myself out.

KePoW

Banned
Something about them charging money for stash space feels gross to me and keeps me from buying extra space, even though my inventory is a nightmare and I'm a ridiculous hoarder with several American Flags and Koala Bears still stored because I want to keep them. Maybe if they'd go on sale, I'd break and help myself out.

Buying stash space feels a lot better than fortune cards to me

Hereafter

I just passed 1000 last week or so. It's weird, first game I've played this much, even more than WoW in any given year, I think. Though my total WoW playtime is probably higher, it's more spread out. Not sure what it is about this game that keeps me coming back despite the fact that it's inherently repetitive. I normally lose interest in games way quicker.

It's the constant drama between Tragic and Kepow. When will they kiss?

I just hit 120 hours. I'm a bit behind the rest of you.

And I think the cost of costumes is insane. For something cosmetic it makes no sense to spend as much as a hero costs. They really should have them be something like $2-$5 or so. I would actually buy a costume or two on occasion if they cost around that. As it is now I never intend to buy costumes and instead will just get a few here and there by prestiging and throwing the duplicate defaults into the blender.

I did get two costumes by buying cosmic boxes but that was the gamble for earning new heroes.

Lord Phol

For someone with a normal salary and having spent 700$ or so on this game I've yet to feel robbed or bad about my puchases (Alejandra being the exception, but at least I got a refund). The free Thor-team up I got last patch just reassured me that being a Gaz customer usually pays off. And that's not counting all the free Gs, heroes and boosts I've gotten since launch.
Not saying the price of costumes/cards/etc aren't steep, but I've never felt bad about the money spent on MH. That being said I would recommend not buying cards unless they are on sale, and if available the cosmic box is a much better option for your Gs IMO.

Steams says I've played that version for 1493 hours. Playing alot less atm than I used to though, as I'm trying to spend my spare time on other games and things in life. Will play more when Nova is released.

Speaking of cards, can we increase our chance of getting good stuff out of them by stacking SIF/RIF? I still have cards from the last few evens that I've been hording.

For someone with a normal salary and having spent 700$ or so on this game I've yet to feel robbed or bad about my puchases (Alejandra being the exception, but at least I got a refund). The free Thor-team up I got last patch just reassured me that being a Gaz customer usually pays off. And that's not counting all the free Gs, heroes and boosts I've gotten since launch.
Not saying the price of costumes/cards/etc aren't steep, but I've never felt bad about the money spent on MH. That being said I would recommend not buying cards unless they are on sale, and if available the cosmic box is a much better option for your Gs IMO.

Steams says I've played that version for 1493 hours. Playing alot less atm than I used to though, as I'm trying to spend my spare time on other games and things in life. Will play more when Nova is released.

I don't fault someone for buying what they want. I think the cosmetics are ridiculously priced and it's not a reasonable price for me but they obviously have plenty of people buying them at the prices they ask since they keep releasing new costumes and haven't done anything to show that the pricing model isn't working.

I just wish they were cheaper and won't be buying them as they're priced now.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
can you have more than 1 Scarlet Witch aura active? tooltip on them doesnt say you cant

Rhaknar

Wanda makes 34 60s, 4 to go but Im taking a break from leveling until Nova, Rogue-Thor-Wanda back to back the last few days was too much

doesnt help that the 4 I have left are Thing, Punisher, Cable (the 3 characters I think are in most need of reviews) and Deadpool

Also, im glad im done with my "wait for reviews" thing to level heroes, both Thor and Wanda are actually among my favorites now, and they were "hiding" behind that rule I had. Now I need a proper event to gear them up >_>

Vecks

What are the best/most fun things to do after beating the story missions?

It probably differs from person to person. For me I have fun just trying out new heroes, gearing up my favorites by running cosmic terminals, and occasionally doing an x-def to see how far a group can get.

How many people would the Brutal Shades be BiS for? I'm probably going to end up with 450 shells before the event is over and trying to decide if I should get 1 shades and 1 box or 3 shades.

Rhaknar

I can now get 3 hotdog carts

dont even know any character that I would use it on, Dec said its good for ironman. Tempted to just sell the hotdogs for credits >_>

I can now get 3 hotdog carts

dont even know any character that I would use it on, Dec said its good for ironman. Tempted to just sell the hotdogs for credits >_>
I've seen people say its great for IM, Cyclops, Thing and Storm. Probably a few others too, I'd imagine. The flat damage increase is good and +2 to all powers is always nice.

Top Bottom