• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel: Rivals Officialy Announced

Beer Baelly

Al Pachinko, Konami President
200.gif

bored GIF

I'm so uninterested in the "hero shooter" as a concept at this point. I just don't care. I guess it doesn't look terrible by any stretch, but it doesn't look nearly as exciting as a Marvel Team Shooter should be. Just...meh all around. But who knows? Maybe it's awesome.

Last edited:
Balancing the heroes is going to be a fucking mess. Good luck to them.
Same problem as Avengers had. Pretending Hulk and Hawkeye can kick ass equally feels just weird. I am certainly not among those being past Marvel, but every hero needs missions and opponents that suit their powers and you can't just throw everyone in the same mould. That problem is imho even worse with PvP than it was in Avengers and PvE.
Amazing. I lasted a record 2 seconds before closing the youtube tab. That has to be a new record.
You really hate the Marvel logo? lol

Lol, just noticed that it's PC only (for now).
Marvel Rivals is in development for PC by a NetEase team composed of global talent, who previously worked on hit franchises such as Call of Duty and Battlefield.

Last edited:
Top Bottom