• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Studios SDCC Panel Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Is this the first time Lupita Nyong'o has been officially confirmed? I know there were lots of rumors but I dunno if it was ever announced.

New Black Panther logo
CoF1yAfVUAAo68H.jpg:large

and cast.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
New logo and fanfare?

Poor Tyler, his theme only lasted like 3 movies :(

Oooh. The Marvel logo is now gonna get consistent music!
We already did since we had a fanfare from The Dark World onward, only a couple of movies just didn't use it (GotG and Ant-Man)

So are the MCU shows gonna use a similar Marvel logo, now?
They did already, they only lacked the "Studios" line.

El Topo

BP is gonna be great.

I remember hearing this was some sort of Comic Con restriction in order to get people to pay for the panels.

When Marvel announced Phase 3, they let people record the entire presentation and released the footage immediately.
If WB can put stuff online, I'm sure Marvel could find a way as well.

I remember hearing this was some sort of Comic Con restriction in order to get people to pay for the panels.

When Marvel announced Phase 3, they let people record the entire presentation and released the footage immediately.

You really think SDCC is going to dictate to Marvel what to do? As seen last year, Marvel doesn't need to be at SDCC ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom