• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Studios SDCC Panel Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychBat!

Banned
CoF1DkyVUAAEkii.jpg

sweet

prefer the old one

Avixph

No one is saying that Marvel needs to release their SDCC footage to get people interested.

We just want to see it, and they're letting other people see it, so why not?

That's it.
Would you pay to see the footage from the comforts of your home?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Some tweets going around claiming this panel will be "big" hmmm

Cipherr

I disagree, I do think they should release. You can say they did it as damage control or whatever, but the fact is DC/WB just showed a pretty substantial amount of content for their next lineup, and Marvel is just being secretive for no reason. The exclusive CC footage stuff just doesn't work anymore.

And again, it's just going to encourage people in the crowd to record and upload it on their own. I can almost guarantee that we'll see bootleg footage of it. Time and time again, it's been proven that you can't trust everyone in Hall H.

Receipts for the bolded? What of consequence are you expecting to happen if they continue their tradition of not releasing the trailer online exactly?

And of course there will be a phone upload, there's one every single sdcc; so that's not exactly a threat.

Pachimari

What is fanfare? Is it the music accompanying the logo?

And we need Slayven in here to show us those characters from the comics.

Cuburt

Warner Bros released footage from 6 different films today without charging a penny to the public. Good luck to any studio who wants to die on that hill now.

I remember hearing this was some sort of Comic Con restriction in order to get people to pay for the panels.

When Marvel announced Phase 3, they let people record the entire presentation and released the footage immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom