• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Studios SDCC Panel Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
"We are proud to announce that Phase 4 will be... Fantastic."

Do it Marvel

S1kkZ

Don't underestimate Marvel Studios. They had footage for GotG Vol. 1 for SDCC 2013 when they were still filming.

wasnt that the test footage (pretty sure it was)? abyway, i hope we get a full dr. strange trailer and some more infos on homecoming.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
An image from the Guardians 2 trailer got leaked.
Oh5EO83l.jpg

Avixph

they just started shooting. no way they will have something ready (maybe a behind the scenes). but i would be happy if we get official pics of the costume and maybe the villain(s).
From the Spider-Man: Homecoming production thread:

https://twitter.com/GriffLightning/status/756958522898653184
This toy panel just seemingly (accidentally?) confirmed that Vulture, Tinkerer, *and* Shocker are all in SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING. #SDCC2016

from the context of when these names came up it doesn't seem like extra toy bullshit:
mNCLPjE.png

Neoxon

wasnt that the test footage (pretty sure it was)? abyway, i hope we get a full dr. strange trailer and some more infos on homecoming.
If they show Doctor Strange footage, it'll most likely be posted online shortly after the panel (I'd be shocked if it wasn't).

Edwins

Clearly Marvel doesn't want the footage of the Guardians teaming up with Silver Surfer to fight the Brood to leak.

HariKari

Just a reminder for everyone before you ask: The footage we show in Hall H is exclusively for the fans in Hall H. We'll describe it to you the best we can, but we won't be releasing it. Apologies in advance!

bummer

Pendas

Banned
Just a reminder for everyone before you ask: The footage we show in Hall H is exclusively for the fans in Hall H. We'll describe it to you the best we can, but we won't be releasing it. Apologies in advance!

This was just posted on the Marvel Live Blog...

Hype dying down...

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
When I went to the Civil War screening, they brought in about 10 security dudes to make sure no one was recording the movie, every now and then I'd look over and they were all watching the movie.

They should have gotten some DC fans.

by mstrom 6:36 PMComment ↑0

pack it up folks

BY2K

Membero Americo
This is almost the Comic-Con equivalent of Nintendo saying they won't do a press conference.

C'mon, Marvel. Warners released all their trailers, for crap's sake.

Anyone who is able to record the trailers is being hired by the CIA on the spot.

Don't they make thick rimmed black glasses that have cameras hidden in them? Surely, someone must've thought about trying a pair out in the past. People wouldn't even look twice since they're in style now.

HariKari

This is almost the Comic-Con equivalent of Nintendo saying they won't do a press conference.

Hoping Marvel differentiates between 'footage' and trailers. Would be silly to not have any movie trailers come out of SDCC.

Gleethor

It's worse than that,everyone still gets to see Nintendo's stuff whether they do a conference or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom