• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite |OT| Marvel vs. Capcom: 4 Female Characters

Keits bringing the hype in CEOtakue top 8.

Rare character + rare stone

whats up with the matchmaking on pc?
its soooo bad ... i only get way better opponents.

tekken 7 is doing it so well .... i can delete this game if it stays this way.

There's a beginners league specifically to prevent this...are you trying that?

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Let's go Keits!

Homer-yells-nerd.gif

LOL!

Sheroking

Just saw something funny in an online match.

Apparently if you put someone in the box and teleport behind them in the corner, and they punish with crouch jab, they get a 20 hit jab combo before the game sends you flying to break up the potential infinite.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
is sonicfox actually a furry or is that just because he wears that goofy headpiece?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
how does SonicFox get to the other side of the screen so fast when Groot does that smack? Rocket doesnt hve a teleport right?

BrunOz

Man it's so difficult to step up your game in this title, I just can't execute all those extreme damn long combos in a real match, got destroyed online by this Ultron/Dorm player which apparently had no gaps in his offense, everything he landed resulted in 30% or more damage on my Thanos/Jedah :(

I'm loving the gameplay in this more than umvc3 tho, I hope Capcom gets around the weak presentation for this later 'cause just like Street Fighter V, it's a goddamn good gameplay under a unpolished package.

Dahbomb

Rocket Raccoon / Jedah / Time officially first pair of characters and stone to win a sizeable MVCI tournament!

Sonic Fox starting out strong!

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
I'm trying to figure out why SonicFox was at CEOTaku when he could've went to SCR and had the opportunity to get an infinity stone. Not like he's short on cash atm. lol

I'm trying to figure out why SonicFox was at CEOTaku when he could've went to SCR and had the opportunity to get an infinity stone. Not like he's short on cash atm. lol

He enters other games like Skullgirls, which would be bigger than at SCR. He also plays Uniel iirc too.

edit: I forgot about Injustice 2 haha. I guess he doesn't care about that atm since he won 120k like last week.

sephi22

Not even that. Even if he had lost Marvel due to the real competition at SCR he had a real Injustice 2 tournament to make top 3 at free.

I don't get it either

El Sloth

Banned
He definitely went to CEOtaku for Skullgirls and the SG community. That's more important to him. He just made hella money from Injustice, he ain't hurtin' for cash.
Never thought I'd see SonicFox playing Marvel. Damn.

Really? I think It's the more natural progression from Skullgirls than the NRS games were.

Mad respect to Sonicfox but he didn't have a chance to win SCR, CEOtaku was nowhere near as stacked. If he seriously dedicates himself to MvCI he absolutely can become one of the top dogs in this game but he's definitely not there yet. He competed in some East coast tourney earlier in the week and didn't place in the top 8 pretty sure. He's got plenty of other opportunities to win a stone later when he has more practice and he probably wanted to play Skullgirls at CEOtaku

Yeah I've seen the MKX episode...

Just thought maybe he would have tried other things back in the 3S days.

It's been rough since Mike left.
Some players just can't get with other games. I used to want to see Pyrolee venture out to anything else, but the dude just didn't as far as I know.

Astral

I'm having a hard time consistently pulling off flying combos with Captain Marvel. It's so much harder to fly mid combo with her than it is with Morrigan for some reason. I think I just gotta do a better job of buffering it or something. Or just do it faster? It's a pain.

Top Bottom