• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite |OT| Marvel vs. Capcom: 4 Female Characters

Dahbomb

Why don't stone activations take at least some stone meter?
The surges actually build meter.

Reality stone is just super powerful because if its combo breaker ability and the frame 1 generation of the projectile. Super strong covering unsafe play.

shaowebb

So in general, someone came out rocking Thor or Arthur and making them look as OD as Bum said they could get then. Thats normal enough. Its Marvel...folks gonna have busted good stuff.

Would love to see Bum's Arthur Haggar stuff. He said it'd be on his youtube soon. I need to check on that.

kiaaa

The surges actually build meter.

Reality stone is just super powerful because if its combo breaker ability and the frame 1 generation of the projectile. Super strong covering unsafe play.

I've only watched Infinite so far, but it seems like them having a cost would create smarter play. The spam right now is a little much.

shaowebb

You can reflect Reality stone with advancing guard as well but I dont think people have figured out movement and how to control territory very thoroughly yet so right now Reality lockdown is just overwhelmingly effective on any match.

Dahbomb

You can reflect Reality stone with advancing guard as well but I dont think people have figured out movement and how to control territory very thoroughly yet so right now Reality lockdown is just overwhelmingly effective on any match.
People have been trying to that all tournament long. If you reflect it late into its pathing, then it doesn't much at all.

You have to get on them and block it point black. But they just do it from mid screen away.

I don't know how Reality stone shipped with Hidden Missile properties. They nerfed Phoenix fireball for the exact same reason, this is like giving everyone a Phoenix H fireball from Vanilla Marvel 3.

Penance stare and Spencer's grab back to back. At least Nova's lvl3 actually looks good because it looks like he hypes himself to Super Saiyan levels.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
That was so fucking hype. I thought the stream was sped up at one point shit was so fast. The fuck at Nova's speed man?

Remember when ppl said the game was slow? Lol

I don't understand this game at all I play Injustice 2 every day for at least two hours a day I lose alot but I always keep playing. But in this game as soon as I lose I turn into the worlds biggest baby I just don't understand this game at all back to trials I guess.

Reality stone should disappear on hit. Pretty sure every other projectile does outside of storms. It would still be fucking ridiculous but at least it wouldn't be a combo breaker/ face roll momentum.

In other projectile news, praise the Lord the nerfed zeros buster durability.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
this Dante tech tho

Neutral Propellor to make active switch safe

Crazy Dance to let Dormammu charge

<fire emojis here>

Dahbomb

These dudes are probably thinking of a million things at once while playing their matches.

That air throw pick up with LVL3 while in Soul stone Storm...

Just .... just... man.

jett

D-Member
This game is absolute madness. Mahvel has definitely reached untold levels of visual chaos. I could barely even pay attention to the commentators, it might as well have been white noise.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Coming up next:

giphy.gif

Top Bottom