• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite |OT| Marvel vs. Capcom: 4 Female Characters

brian!

Coming up next:

giphy.gif

yes

shaowebb

Is this F Champ stuff gonna bring back the "ban the testers" craze? lol

Doesn't surprise me Champ's main got mad buffs and GR is good knowing that fact.

Dahbomb

This game will definitely be 3/5 throughout if we got combos like Champ has in Week 1.
Anyone who saw the FT5s with Justin and FChamp knows this game should be 3/5 all the way long term.

Right now there are just a lot of people who are not playing the game optimally so in pools you are going to have some long ass matches of people just flailing around and dropping combos. So probably until Battle of the Stones it's fine to have it be 2/3.

Astral

So I forgot who it was but someone was using a team of Zero and Dante with the Soul Stone. Zero was gaining back a shit ton of health spamming the surge during Dante's level 1. I tried that but I wasn't getting back nearly as much. How come?

Dahbomb

So I forgot who it was but someone was using a team of Zero and Dante with the Soul Stone. Zero was gaining back a shit ton of health spamming the surge during Dante's level 1. I tried that but I wasn't getting back nearly as much. How come?

He probably turned on Sogenmu and got the double dip on the Soul stone.

JeTmAn81

I do this with Strider. Was Zero Sougenmu'd for double steals?

What kind of combo are you using to go into it? Maybe it is effected by scaling. I never tried a Dante team, so I don't know if that is what you are getting.

shaowebb

LOL! F Champ sees a haggar he goes immediately to space stone and goes right back to his 7 years of trolling with push pull FU messages.

Top Bottom