• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite |OT| Marvel vs. Capcom: 4 Female Characters

vg260

Someone in the thread already mentioned it, but you need to go to steam/steamapps/common/Marvel VS. Capcom Infinite/MVCI/Saved/Config/WindowsNoEditor and in the Engine.ini file, add:

[SystemSettings]
r.SceneColorFringeQuality=0
r.SceneColorFringe.Max=0

The actual post-processing in game I left unchanged from High and the in-game anti-aliasing was bumped down to Medium.

Thanks a ton!

AlexIIDX

I hope Captain America is decent. I wanna play him but I never see people use or talk about him other than the fact that he's goofy looking.

MechaX

fchamp is savaging people in his stream, perfecting newbs. Funny although kinda pointless to watch.

It's kinda funny and tragic at once; over his 24 hour stream, he's definitely going to body some people so hard that they won't return (not saying it's going to be a lot, but it will definitely be a non-zero amount)

pHand

Just to be specific, what did you set for the post-processing setting in-game, and where exactly did you add these two:
r.SceneColorFringeQuality=0
r.SceneColorFringe.Max=0

Thanks.
It seems that only "r.SceneColorFringeQuality=0" works. The other one will get deleted.

I'd also recommend disabling vsync if you're getting stuttering in fullscreen by adding this to the .ini:

[SystemSettings]
r.VSync=0

Linari

Neo Member
Are there discord for mvci?

I probably gonna pick this up later, will probably be playing a bit of catchup cause life/job stuff. Wanna keep up with the tech stuff whenever I can.

vg260

It seems that only "r.SceneColorFringeQuality=0" works. The other one will get deleted.

I'd also recommend disabling vsync if you're getting stuttering in fullscreen by adding this to the .ini:

[SystemSettings]
r.VSync=0

Thanks, it's way less ugly with that in there.

Really pisses me off there's no way to disable that on consoles where most users will be.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
7x0uLjw.jpg

time to retire with my 4 win streak ;_;

Drayco21

Picked up my copy, but I'm at work for another 8 hours. I'm looking forward to getting blown up for being bad at fighting games.

smurfx

get some go again
haha you can combo off of ghost riders air H. him and gamora together are going to annoy the shit out of people. ghost riders hell fire and gamoras guns not being able to be push blocked either is more annoying shit.

Astral

Any tips for not flying into a fist with Morrigan? I really hate her dash and hate how her drill is now air down HK. I keep accidentally doing neutral HK.

You can just tag to avoid ultimate web throw... it's purely a finisher against solo by the looks of it, or Box combos (it should be pretty good in there actually). A decent surprise move as well but eh. The guy is basically a tri jumper with some of the shit he's got.

Space Stone is fucking dope though. Fly around like an idiot with Spidey then tag in for decent 50/50 just from jumping? Scumbag technique one.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Jay you liar, im on a 6 win streak and got no achievement ;_;

NEO0MJ

Was it a false positive or are we looking at a 2nd gen capcom.sys?

People were actually joking about this in the support page on steam. Someone might want to check it for real, though.
While bit defender sometimes blocks the online/access to save file I never saw it outright stop a game from running.

Probably the reaching certain online ranks one. You have to complete 4 character's missions.

Ah the online ranks thing. Hopefully it ain't that high.

So for pushblocking. Do you guys just do it after the move animation hits or react to the hit? If that makes sense.

I love how Jedah plays almost exactly like he did in Vampire Savior 3 only move he's missing I can remember is the one where he cuts his head off.

Dahbomb

Ah the online ranks thing. Hopefully it ain't that high.

So for pushblocking. Do you guys just do it after the move animation hits or react to the hit? If that makes sense.
Normally you just react to the visual effect of the block and then push block. This way you confirm the block and then push block because if you do it before blocking you will get a normal or a dash which might blow you up. With projectiles you have to time it as soon as they are about to hit you to reflect them.

NEO0MJ

I love how Jedah plays almost exactly like he did in Vampire Savior 3 only move he's missing I can remember is the one where he cuts his head off.

I think you meant to say Darkstalkers 3 up there :p
And that was his guard cancel move. He could only do it on command in Vampire Savior 2. Though they did make his pursuit usable on command here.

I've always wanted to get into Darkstalkers but have no idea who the fuck Jedah is. But this character is sexy.

Only rival is my girl B.B. Hood.

Rhaknar

you get colors super fast, already unlocked all colors for Hulk and GR (also, if you have costumes, it automatically unlocks for the alt aswell)

Maybe it's ranked only.

I just got a bunch of achievements for 7 and 8 wins, so not sure whats going on /shrug

Normally you just react to the visual effect of the block and then push block. This way you confirm the block and then push block because if you do it before blocking you will get a normal or a dash which might blow you up. With projectiles you have to time it as soon as they are about to hit you to reflect them.

Thanks for this. I was getting blown up trying to catch attacks before they hit.

I think you meant to say Darkstalkers 3 up there :p
And that was his guard cancel move. He could only do it on command in Vampire Savior 2. Though they did make his pursuit usable on command here.

Only rival is my girl B.B. Hood.

Oh okay, I only played it in Japanese so I didn't know what the English numbering was.

I think all the Darkstalkers look really cool it's a shame only two of them got in.

zoobzone

Is there any way to get 16:9 while playing full screen on 21:9 monitor?

So far I can only do 2560x1440 in Windowed (16:9) or 2560x1440 in Full screen (stretched).

Top Bottom