• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite's Collector's Edition is being sent out and...

MrCarter

I'm truly shocked.

I mean it's not like the game is a complete low budget half-assed effort... oh wait.

Overall gameplay and animations are fine. There are some really unique and fresh stuff being produced if you see current streams and videos on YouTube. Visuals and UI on the other hand is poor and can be vastly improved.

Daingurse

a45.png

Bahahaha!

They're not even the right colors lmao

Could you imagine displaying these fuckin things or ever showing another human that you own them?

Yeah, the Easter Eggs look awful but we all knew this. 2 weeks too late but I guess you just wanted to make a "lol Infinite sucks" thread.
I didn't. I haven't been following Infinite closely since it was revealed that even the disappointing roster leak was actually the roster + DLC.

galvatron

Canceled my pre-order for the collectors box a few weeks ago thinking it would be trash and went with deluxe.

What a good read!

shinkai

This is about 2 weeks old. Marvel did an unboxing 2 weeks ago already and you can clearly see it there. Yeah it's a bit disappointing but I care more about the statues.

MvC:I unboxing

Before creation itself, there were 6 singularities, then the universe exploded in to existence, and the remnants were forged in to 6 concentrated chickens... Infinity eggs

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
The fact that the statues are pretty good makes this all the more baffling. Capcom, guys, I could design you a part that would refract light in a more gem-like way in like half an hour

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
We got unboxing videos weeks ago.

Looked like shit before, looks like (slightly worse) shit afterwards.

The fact that they're not removable is crappy too, although I don't know how they'd make them illuminate then unless they were induction charged or something.

We got unboxing videos weeks ago.

Looked like shit before, looks like (slightly worse) shit afterwards.

The fact that they're not removable is crappy too, although I don't know how they'd make them illuminate then unless they were induction charged or something.
Are they even illuminated?

One of my favorite aspects of the incessant Capcom defenders is they like to imply we can only complain about something once.

"Yeah, some of us talked about this two weeks ago for a few hours, so I have no idea why this is still being discussed."

LowSignal

I was on the fence about getting this, I keep saying I wont buy a SF or MVC title day 1 again but foolishly I do. Glad I didnt pull the trigger. I'll wait for the game to be $30ish before I but and hopefully redbox will have it to rent.

Is this false advertising?

The promo image looks widely different from the actual product.

EDIT: Even the box looks wildly different. They can't get away with this, this is just absurd.

Top Bottom