• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel's Doctor Strange | Production Thread

Maybe Spoilers?

Track titles for the Doctor Strange score:

http://filmmusicreporter.com/2016/10/20/doctor-strange-soundtrack-details/

1. Ancient Sorcerer’s Secret (2:37)
2. The Hands Dealt (2:56)
3. A Long Strange Trip (2:28)
4. The Eyes Have It (1:23)
5. Mystery Training (1:53)
6. Reading Is Fundamental (1:39)
7. Inside the Mirror Dimension (4:04)
8. The True Purpose of the Sorcerer (2:09)
9. Sanctimonious Sanctum Sacking (7:27)
10. Astral Doom (3:41)
11. Post Op Paracosm (1:15)
12. Hippocratic Hypocrite (1:34)
13. Smote and Mirrors (6:29)
14. Ancient History (4:08)
15. Hong Kong Kablooey (3:35)
16. Astral Worlds Worst Killer (6:17)
17. Strange Days Ahead (5:59)
18. Go for Baroque (2:55)
19. The Master of the Mystic End Credits (3:50)

The Kree

Banned
That thing around the eyes reminds me a bit of how Nova and Gamora looked when they had the Transmode Virus in Annihilation: Conquest.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
So I found out that the only true IMAX theatre in my area (Lincoln Square in NYC) will NOT be showing Dr. Strange. So I ask you GAF, is it worth it to see this film in a LieMAX theatre? Or should I just see it on a normal screen?

So I found out that the only true IMAX theatre in my area (Lincoln Square in NYC) will NOT be showing Dr. Strange. So I ask you GAF, is it worth it to see this film in a LieMAX theatre? Or should I just see it on a normal screen?

I say catch it in the biggest 3D IMAX screen that you can, even though they didn't film in actual IMAX. The way I see it, the resolution bump, 3D effects, and IMAX soundscape can only serve to enhance the viewing experience. I think the only thing we miss by not making it to Lincoln Square is that it's not THE. BIGGEST. MOVIE THEATER SCREEN. But there are other ones that are pretty darn big. >_>

I'm also around NYC. :p

I wonder how much longer the renovations will last. I don't want to miss out on Rogue One in IMAX. >_>

It sounds like even david ehrlich liked it..... lol I think I'm calling 85% or higher on RT.
Just saw this post and yeah:

swcDKUWl.jpg

Response to one of the films writers:
lS7sbYCl.jpg

THR's review is up and it's pretty positive. Be warned, it does spoil the mid and end credits sequences by going a bit overboard with the teases. Based on prior rumors, you can basically figure out what happens in both so stay away if you don't want to be spoiled.

Top Bottom