• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect 3 Extended Cut is coming next week [Up: Out now, my sweet]

big_z

So is there new content in the cerberus base or not? I don't want to play this again for nothing...

Also would like to know. I really don't want to play the Cerberus and earth missions again if I can simply load the last autosave right near the end.

s how is this not conflict?

S Were at war with the reapers right now!

C You may be at war with the reapers right now but they are not interested.

S I find that hard to believe

C when fire burns, is it at war, is it in conflict, it is doing what it is created to do we are no different

C blah blah harvest, preserve, new reaper. Like a cleansing fire we restore balance. New life can once again flourish.

spekkeh

Banned
Gemüsepizza;39248413 said:
Will there be a new trophy / achievement for the new ending?

aufkm.png

Fucking lol

s who designed the crucible?

C you would not know them and there is not enough time to explain

We first noted the design several cycles ago. It has evolved as cycles pass.

S why didn't you stop it?

C we thought the concept was eradicated. Clearly organics are more resourceful than we realized

Jarmel

Banned
So apparently they trolled everybody.

You get a reject option but it's an automatic lose button. LOLOLOLOLOL.

This is a game truly worthy of this gif.

9821671.gif

Petrichor

catalyst is an ai created by ancient dudes to oversee that peace and balance is maintained between organics and synthetics. It created the reapers because organics and synthetics always warred with each other

Hmmm

Wasn't this fucking obvious in the previous ending?

Peff

I went with I reject your reality. I'll try another, what should I pick?

Oh, I thought you had seen them all already. I'm frankly not sure you want to waste more of your time :p but if you're feeling like it, it's probably for the best if you wait for this guy to choose and get a different one.

Top Bottom