• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect Andromeda coming March 21st, 2017 (US) / March 23rd (EU)

10 days before my birthday!! Goddamn I'm hype for this game vanguard bros for life. Even tho I usually play as a woman. It's a symbolic bro lol.

ViciousDS

Banned
The Switch (and every game that launches alongside it)
Nier: Automata
Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5
Ghost Recon: Wildlands

I think those are the big ones for now.

that can wait with how many releases there are.........its probably going to be supply restrained for the first year anyways lol.

But holy fuck

Nier
All kingdom hearts games
Ghost Recon
AAANNNNDDDD NOW

MASS EFFECT.......GOD DAMN

oti

Banned
Too close to Persona 5 for me. It's gonna have to wait. Besides, EA will drop the price down to $39.99 after a couple weeks anyway.
Wait, yeah. Thinking about it, I'll be playing Zelda first anyway. Might as well wait with Mass Effect.

So it sounds like someone at EA/BioWare decided "The holiday build and its reaction determines if we stick to March 21 or not."

Ploid 3.0

Wow so soon, I'm ready. Can't wait to finally try Mass Effect MP. I've heard so many great things about ME3MP while being hooked on the Dragon Age MP, and being a community rat on it's reddit and Bioware forums.

I'm going to wait to buy it just like FFXV. That saved me a lot of money, and time. Dragon Age games are instant buys now though.

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
I'm going to have a very busy birthday. This, the Switch with most likely BotW. Good times.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Alright, only a few months left.

Here's hoping the trailer later today will show a bit more of the gameplay we haven't seen in their last trailer.

Nomad exploration and character/skill customization perhaps?

cb1115

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
it's almost time

v50UP6J.png
v50UP6J.png
v50UP6J.png

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
That's fairly soon.

Hopefully that means they'll ramp up the marketing stuff soon.

It's both interesting and frustrating just how little we actually know or have seen about the game. At this point with ME2, they were in full-on blitz mode.

Marketing cycles tend to be a lot shorter now.

Besides a few constrained E3 videos, The Division was largely dead silent until late January 2015 when the alpha came out.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Excellent

Still feels like the game barely exists because of the strange marketing cycle but it's a new Mass Effect coming soon so I am extremely excited.

Dyna

I think it'll get delayed, March seems strange considering how little they've shown. My bet's on early August.

Surprised its that soon with how little they've shown of the game we've really been able to see so far and I've been generally unimpressed by what we have seen at that it just seems like more of the same. I like Bioware and Mass Effect but I'm just kinda tired of all these games playing it so safe this generation, IDK I'll likely wait for reviews for this if the Switch launches anywhere near it.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
I think it'll get delayed, March seems strange considering how little they've shown. My bet's on early August.

August... really? Come on now, if it gets delayed, it will be a few weeks or one month top.

_woLf

That is way, way sooner than I was expecting given that we still know practically nothing about the game.

Huh.

Really hoping it hits this date!

And now I know I need to finish my last play-through of the series, which I started this week. That's going to take some time.

Top Bottom