• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect Andromeda coming March 21st, 2017 (US) / March 23rd (EU)

What are the chances this is on Steam? I assume not very good. I only ask as I have steam balance but I can probably find cheaper at CDkeys or something if its just an Origin key.

What are the chances this is on Steam? I assume not very good. I only ask as I have steam balance but I can probably find cheaper at CDkeys or something if its just an Origin key.
You missed out on a CDkeys deal where you could get the game for $37.07 a few days ago.

image.php

I don't have a preorder but I am still excited to see what happens and to play it.

Akai__

I'm curious and maybe someone can help me out here...

Why is something like a 2 day delay across regions actually being done? I mean, there must be a real reason, right? This is just a tiny annoyance that I want to understand.

zoodoo

I still can't believe EA did not remaster the previous trilogy

I would actually be more exited for it than Andromeda

Tansut

I still can't believe EA did not remaster the previous trilogy

I would actually be more exited for it than Andromeda
Of all the last-gen games that would benefit from a remaster, it really does seem like ME 1-3 would be some of the best candidates.

As for Andromeda, I kinda want to wait to see which console it runs the best on. Obviously the safe bet is the PS4 but I have a weird mental logic that makes me want to keep playing them on Xbox consoles.

Why makes you think that? They deliberately waited this long to announce it. The game's fully complete. They're quashing bugs now, mock reviews happening in a few weeks.

Major marketing will happen end of this month-early Feb.

Long years of following game developments (as a fan).

A piece of advice for those thinking of preordering the digital version on PSN - I'm pretty sure Sony has traditionally had one of their "spend $100, get $15 back" deals in February in the past. I'd recommend waiting until then to see if that deal comes back.

Coxy100

Banned
Either it'll get delayed or it'll be a mess of game when it releases. With how little we've seen of this game I don't see how it can be a "complete" and/or "polished" title if it sticks to this date.
Disagree - they have taken a long time with this one. They've had the time to iron out the creases.

Galava

Can I dream that Switch comes out on 17th and ME:A is launch title? Can I? Please?
tumblr_nharpoxFNC1smwj1yo1_500.gif

PS: I know it's out of the question, BUT PLS

hydruxo

Horizon and Andromeda within 3 weeks of each other. Holy fuck. Not sure whether to be ecstatic or terrified about how much time I'm about to put into these games.

I've never pre-ordered a game with Amazon Prime before. There's a nice discount currently for the Xbox One disc version of the game. Is Amazon usually pretty good about having plenty of copies of AAA games at release, or is there a good chance of a back order situation?

So hyped for this game. Looks like BOTW will have to wait a bit :D

Top Bottom