• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect: Andromeda has gone gold

Can't wait to play it when it becomes available via EA access.

Is it a week early thing there? I still have the 7 day free trial available on PC, and depending on how quick i finish Horizon, I might gladly burn that 7 day free trial to get a head start on this

adj_noun

Can't wait to play it when it becomes available via EA access.

Those 10 hours are gonna melt away like snowflakes in hell. :(

Reminder for folks:

People who subscribe to EA Access or Origin Access will be able to play Mass Effect: Andromeda for up to 10 hours before the game launches, publisher Electronic Arts announced recently.

The trial will go live March 16, five days before Mass Effect: Andromeda's March 21 release date. EA Access and Origin Access are available on Xbox One and Windows PC, respectively, meaning that as always, PlayStation 4 owners will miss out on the trial.

chaislip3

giphy.gif

Hell yeah

Cannot wait to get back into this universe

I hate the ending to ME3.
I hate what they did to DA3 generally.
I dislike almost all previews of ME4.

Yet I need to buy ME4 on day one.

I am such a BioWhore :( :(

Raven117

They remember Mass Effect 3.

Which is silly. The game is great but for the final ending.

People make it sound like its a crime against hummanity that the game ended in a lazy way.

For me, over three games, I got some quality gaming hours that 5 minutes doesn't erase.

People lose their shit over Bioware games. Will never understand why.

Gameplay looks legitimately better than the original trilogy. As for story...well Bioware has good writers, so hopefully it will be good.

Banned
It was always gold, in my heart.

Can't believe I'm getting this and Zelda in the same month. This is like my personal FFXV and TLG all coming at once.

Someone hold me.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Why does it feel like nobody cares?

...What does this even mean?

Sure, people are wary due to ME3 and critical backlash on some elements of DA:I's design decisions, but it's definitely going to do well.

It's more of a general lack (or trickle) of info coming out for people to discuss/talk about.

Is Dragon Age now a bigger franchise than Mass Effect? Feel like the series has never captured the mainstream the way it could have and EA really wanted it to.

.....I would more likely believe the exact opposite is true.

EA's marketing has been pretty bad so far (Even with the two weekly videos now), but ME has (at least to my recollection) always been bigger sales and marketing wise.

AlStrong

If only there were a scene where Ryder looks up Shepard in the holoarchives and tries to learn how to dance like an hero.

Brokun

I hate the ending to ME3.
I hate what they did to DA3 generally.
I dislike almost all previews of ME4.

Yet I need to buy ME4 on day one.

I am such a BioWhore :( :(

Unfortunately I'm right there with you. With Bioware games I seem incapable of putting my money where my mouth is. Perhaps there is a small precious gem hidden within the mire that will rekindle my love for the Bioware of days gone past. Perhaps I will find that gem in every single fucking game they release... just maybe... ok preordered.

Mezoly

I can't wait. Mass Effect Trilogy is one of my favorite series of all time.
Dragon Age Inquisition was my 2014 GOTY. So this is easily my most anticipated game this month.
I have to finish Nioh, Re7, Horizon, and Nier before this comes out or they all going to be shelved indefinitely.

Have they announced embargo dates yet? I have to imagine with it being a week early on Access, review embargo would be at least a week before launch?

Angel_DvA

Why does it feel like nobody cares?

Poor marketing, characters looks meh, average visuals, Mass Effect 3 ending, will probably be average overall etc...

love the series and I really want to be positive about it but I can't, we still haven't seen uninterrupted gameplay and that's worrisome at this point...

Top Bottom