• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Max Anarchy (JP) |OT| Bayonetta Too

robot

Thinking of importing the PS3 version, then grabbing the US release of the 360 version. Decisions decisions!

EDIT: Annnd ordered. Ebay still has copies with the Bayonetta code for both systems. Add me to the PSN list - trev04.

monome

Thought I'd never play the game when amazon dropped my July 6th pre-order, and now awaiting my international delivery!

yep, it's summer time.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Can't see this anyone unless i'm blind. 60fps?

30FPS with drops

Still wondering what the SP mode entails.

Story Mode with Bayonetta-like ranking medals

You also have to unlock most of the cast through story mode(also can be unlocked through multiplayer like smash)

I plan on demolishing the story mode and trophies as soon as I get it so I'll be able to give you some details once my game is in my hands

Who else is ordering from Play-Asia? I hope I won't get screwed out of the Bayonetta code. I ordered awhile in advance and hope I'm safe.
edit: I read vouchers might be in first-print copies.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Nin-Nin order shipped.

m4d2s5hunt.gif

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
PG uploaded a bunch of character model videos? Pass the time!

There's also new match footage if you scroll down. Tag Battle, Battle Royale, etc. The beginning of these videos say its from the test version so it might be different from the actual game, but the UI is different from the demo, so I wonder which is the newer version. I like the ones in these videos better. It's a lot clearer.

mao2

Just received an email stating that Amazon.co.jp has shipped my order.

PG uploaded a bunch of character model videos? Pass the time!

There's also new match footage if you scroll down. Tag Battle, Battle Royale, etc. The beginning of these videos say its from the test version so it might be different from the actual game, but the UI is different from the demo, so I wonder which is the newer version. I like the ones in these videos better. It's a lot clearer.
Wow the character models look really good up close.

Got mine today! Can't wait to play tonight :)

Photo%20Jul%2005%2C%2012%2048%2048%20PM.jpg
Dayum.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
*sigh* Vet bills for my wretched princess cat ensured I certainly couldnt afford to import this, so have at it you bastards.

A pox on thee, Sega. You are the crucible in which all dreams are burned into an asthma inducing smog cloud.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
NnuVul.jpg

Got the game this morning- the Bayonetta code is on the reverse side of the box cover...is it really "limited" to pre-order only copies?

EDIT: Didn't see this-

Also, since there has been some concern - the Bayo code is printed directly on the inside of the package. If you get it from the first shipment, then you will get a code. It won't be printed in any second run copies.

http://instagram.com/p/MpfpuvGoG8/

monome

Yes, there is. I think the story will surprise some people.

Matsuno involved?
or did you drink some of its censored blood?

Fucking copy will arrive while I'm on vacation. Two weeks before the PG love...

any reviews up?

What for? for the 25 000 western people waiting for its 2013 release?
I'm more concerned about someone making a great FAQ because I'm pretty sure some stuff in the game is gonna be hard to master or discover.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
what the hell was that bayonetta move

was she giving birth

wat

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
What for? for the 25 000 western people waiting for its 2013 release?
I'm more concerned about someone making a great FAQ because I'm pretty sure some stuff in the game is gonna be hard to master or discover.

i was looking for the famitsu review. found it

9/9/9/9

nice.

robot

Wonder what happens if you defeat the Kraken? Lot's of crazy shit going on in this game, I love it.

Nibel

What a great main menu; I dig the music.

Man, seems like another PG classic right here. The stream would be even much better if the player was good!

Top Bottom