• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Max Anarchy (JP) |OT| Bayonetta Too

Shizzlee

I forgot this thread existed. I imported the game for PS3 last month. I play it damn near every night. It's addicting as fuck. I live in the USA, central time zone. The online is dead during the day, but sort of picks up at around 9 or 10 pm if you're lucky but usually later. That's when I check and is able to get some random Team Deathmatches/Battles in since that's all people play. I played Death Ball once or twice but that's it. I'm down if gaf tries to get something going one day.

PSN is Shizzlee23. I main the wack bots, but I prefer Gargoyle over Garuda because its killer weapon is too good.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
You can add me if you'd like

I'm Retro_Funk on PSN and also on central timezone

and yeah midday is dead. Which sucks for me as that's the only time I can really play.

If you want to try to find games later tonight or tomorrow night I'm game, since I have a little time off. Could use the distraction from studying :s

And Ai Rin has been my favorite from day 1, but I play a little of everyone.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone up to play this tonight?

Got a group of about 8 getting on at 9 EST.(about 6 hours from now) Wondering if anyone on here was interested in playing too.

Shizzlee

You too dude.

Can't wait for western release on this.

My whack bot did no wrong doings. I just got lucky on that Fei Rin. I knew he would body me in a Cage Match or something. I guess he tried to invite me to one when he left the room that time. xD Gargoyle too slow to punish most of the fast characters. Gotta get lucky and try predict what's going to happen.

I'll try to get that all Jack match uploaded eventually.

Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=tGJXBRxiAng#t=242s

I'll try to upload the other matches I played with you guys when I wake up. My comp is a 5 year old piece of shit so it will take awhile to encode stuff. It barely records at 720p without killing over.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah I don't really like cage match since some characters are just flat out better than others 1v1.

Like bull really has no options vs the fast characters. Whackbots too.

and Bayonetta beats everyone lol

Rins are still my favorite since lights are really useful with them. I liked being able to recognize hits and confirm them into jump cancel rising heavy moves for combos.

Need to pracitce with other characters. I forget almost everything about this game

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Watching the game where Boodendorf sat on the gun placement the entire game.

Why did we all do nothing about it!!!

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah lol

She's the strongest character in the game

Only weakness is she lacks good moves to open people up.(No real good guard break options)

but when she lands any kind of hit she can kill you in like 10 different ways

SSS Tier in Cage Match.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Anarchybros.

Does anyone know if the NA / EU release will share servers with the JP one? If not I'll probably get another copy for NA play.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Isnt it possible to change region in the menu but only Japan is currently working?

Hm yeah I guess sometimes I see North America under region when playing online, I guess just the staggered release is odd.

Seriously I like this game a lot but I think the netcode is too poor. Hopefully more NA players makes it somewhat playable (though, even then, it's not that great)

Top Bottom