• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

The Joe/Seth match was actually pretty good until the ending. Was Joe's shoulder supposed to be visibly off the mat for the two and three counts?

That's my guess too

If I'm not wrong there's 3 PPV before Summerslam
Enough time to make Alexa vs Bayley again and Alexa vs Sasha
There's two Raw PPV's before Summerslam.

I can see something like a triple threat for Extreme Rules featuring Sasha, Bayley and Alexa. Bayley has her rematch but Sasha can pin Alexa in the announced tag match tonight to get a shot. Sasha wins, either fights Alexa again at the next PPV or goes against Emma or Nia, then against Bayley at Summerslam.

Zach

He's the worst of all time, and one day you will understand this.

Also, the fucker appears on New Blood Rising half a dozen times.
Vampiro could have been the greatest of all tiiiime. He should've been feuding with Mortis over the word title by 2000.

Think about it.

Vampiro had the match of the year on 2015

tumblr_nso0yzMaNZ1sbzhteo1_400.gif

tumblr_nsntb3w28Z1rofocqo1_500.gif

Zach

If I like something, it is +3 ***

If I dislike something, it is -3 ***

If I am ambivalent about something, it is Hello3 ***
I think you made an error when rating me then. Please refer back to your rating guidelines and give it another go.

I saw Vampiro live circa 2000, and He was pretty awesome. His ring work was good too, and very big looking, like he was a physical presence.

I dont understand why some really hate on him, his in ring work was good, and his look was phenomenal.

Hex

Banned
I saw Vampiro live circa 2000, and He was pretty awesome. His ring work was good too, and very big looking, like he was a physical presence.

I dont understand why some really hate on him, his in ring work was good, and his look was phenomenal.

People hate on him because they only know him from WCW with ICP.
His stuff in Mexico was good, as well as other indies and he has done more for the business than many others who get far more credit.

Syder

Decided I'm going to watch Raw tonight just so I can stay up and go for a run early in the morning now that the weather's nice.

People hate on him because they only know him from WCW with ICP.
His stuff in Mexico was good, as well as other indies and he has done more for the business than many others who get far more credit.

Well I for one appreciate him, and people do not understand how big a star he was down south, I mean he was legendary over.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I still can't tell if Vampiro is supposed to be a heel commentator in LU season 1 or not. He only usually talks bad about Konnan, who himself is also playing this weird cheating tweener.

Zach

31GhostsIV and Hex, I will not have my two favorites going at each other's throats in here!

That's what the Payback thread is for.

31GhostsIV and Hex, I will not have my two favorites going at each other's throats in here!

That's what the Payback thread is for.

Hex, I challenge you to a 'this is my thread' unsanctioned match at GWF 4.

Or at least I would, but I don't have 'the look' for President Zach Tunney and Seph McMahon apparently.

Potential Raw spoilers for tonight.

According to Mike Johnson from pwinsider, tonights raw will be used to determine the next #1 contender for the Universal Championship. He says the #1 contendership will be decided in a triple threat between Seth Rollins, Finn Balor, and the Miz

Interesting that
no Braun is involved. If this is true, maybe Braun vs Brock is the Summerslam plan?

According to Mike Johnson from pwinsider, tonights raw will be used to determine the next #1 contender for the Universal Championship. He says the #1 contendership will be decided in a triple threat between Seth Rollins, Finn Balor, and the Miz

Interesting that
no Braun is involved. If this is true, maybe Braun vs Brock is the Summerslam plan?

I wonder what they will do with the Intercontinental belt then.

Guys, this is my first Big Strongman experience outside of Rumble/ARMBAR appearances.

He's a bit crap, ambulance tipping aside. Of course being against Roman and his two floaty moves doesn't help.

Zach

Hex, I challenge you to a 'this is my thread' unsanctioned match at GWF 4.

Or at least I would, but I don't have 'the look' for President Zach Tunney and Seph McMahon apparently.
I've been saying you're buff and you're the stuff since the GWF's inception, but Sephzilla has it out for you.

I said: A scary thing in books would be...um...Jacques Villeneuve.
[nods politely]

Interesting that
Maybe Braun interferes and destroys all three of them. Though them doing a #1 contender's match now, regardless of the finish, is kind of weird if Brock isn't defending at Extreme Rules.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
So basically its
Brock v Balor or Seth or Miz
? Well seems pretty clear its
Balor
then especially after that
Miz TV segment

Top Bottom