• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
1.) I'm glad you have some animals. Really. That's helpful during the hard times (daddeh).

2.) It was never going to work out with someone who doesn't appreciate a handspring elbow.

The only thing she appreciated about wrestling was the intro music.

C-v-oK3XsAAKAjA.jpg

Watching Payback because I hate myself apparently.

Friends, while Alexa Bliss is undoubtedly very pleasing to the eye, why does she keep getting titles runs?

Caderfix

Friends, while Alexa Bliss is undoubtedly very pleasing to the eye, why does she keep getting titles runs?

Because she's the best promo in the entire division by a huge margin, has loads of charisma, GREAT character work, can tell a story in ring, awesome facial expressions all while being a decent, although green, worker. She's got loads of what the rest of the division lacks while not being that far behind in ring.

She's good on the mic. While not great in the ring she isn't Nia or Dana levels of it being a chore to watch her and with the right opponent like Becky or Bayley can turn out a pretty good match. Plus she's an effective heel.

She's good on the mic. While not great in the ring she isn't Nia or Dana levels of it being a chore to watch her and with the right opponent like Becky or Bayley can turn out a pretty good match. Plus she's an effective heel.

So she's she-Miz?

What happened to the tag team she managed in NXT? They were champs but I can't remember their names.

orioto

Good Art™
No Jericho nor Owens at RAW tonight it seems

As Owens is now a piece of shit passive aggressive heel, i'm not sure he'll injure Jericho tomorow actually. It's not his gimmick now. They want you to hate him.

He would rather have a lawyer to invalidate the match and have Jericho fired or something i guess!

So she's she-Miz?

What happened to the tag team she managed in NXT? They were champs but I can't remember their names.
Blake and Murphy? They more or less vanished in the past year. They had a bit feud with each other but that was that really.

i'd definitely say alexa is dana levels in the ring
Alexa is passable and can be quite decent with the right opponent. Nothing special but nothing awful. Dana is just bad all around.

House of horrors is on now. I don't know if I'm ready for this special brand of wrestlecrap.

Will there be ring projections of insects?

Announcer "The match will begin in Bray Wyatt's house of horrors"

Crowd: "BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Hahahahaha this is why Orton isn't in Hollywood with Sina.

Um... this house isn't very horrifying so far. A lightbulb connection appears to be a bit fucked and a painting on the wall is a bit wonky but that's about it.

OH MAH GAWD COBWEBS

OH MAH GAWD CREEPY DOLLS HANGING FROM THE CEILING

This is my MOTY so far, it's some next level shit.

I think Orton just no-sold a saucepan shot to the face.

Cosmozone

So how is the RAW Women's division to go forward now? Bayley/Alexa feud with some usual 50/50 stuff seems most likely. Alexa can't really be a chickenshit heel because she defeated Bayley clean. If Sasha turned on Bayley now, there'd be no faces left to challenge Alexa for the title. Nia Jax has no reason to help Alexa because she'd want the title for herself. Etc.

Edit: I also think that the Reigns blood capsule spot as too harsh for PG. Internal injuries are pretty scary IMO.

So how is the RAW Women's division to go forward now? Bayley/Alexa feud with some usual 50/50 stuff seems most likely. Alexa can't really be a chickenshit heel because she defeated Bayley clean. If Sasha turned on Bayley now, there'd be no faces left to challenge Alexa for the title. Nia Jax has no reason to help Alexa because she'd want the title for herself. Etc.

What they need is a Bayley's House of Huggers match. Wacky tube men hanging from the ceiling. "I'm a hugger" written in crayola on the fridge. Flickering multi coloured led lights.

Shit writes itself.

Isn't it $9 a month on Amazon Prime?

It is here in the UK, that's how I watched it.

They'll have Sasha win the belt off Alexa and work to Sasha vs Bayley for Summerslam.

Zach Tunney/Geek,

I hope you got your filthy GAF-related shit in during your Lapsed interview. What day does it come out this week?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

Edit: I also think that the Reigns blood capsule spot as too harsh for PG. Internal injuries are pretty scary IMO.

Bayley/Alexa for a while which ends in Sasha Banks turning on Bayley.

My guess:

Bayley and Banks team up for a bit to fight Jax and Bliss, but Bliss eventually beats Bayley and Banks turns on her for losing the title (since she isn't good for anything without the title) and then Banks easily beats Alexa for the title, setting up a No. 1 contender's match with Bayley/Bliss/Jax/Whoever else is still around where Bayley comes out on top.

I feel relatively confident that Banks/Bayley II is the SummerSlam plan because they have been dropping almost not so much as hints but outright referencing the match and how lit it would be without it ever actually getting booked - recall Banks asked for the match before WM and got it until Foley added Charlotte and Jax to the WM match, and they've teased it again after that.

Zach Tunney/Geek,

I hope you got your filthy GAF-related shit in during your Lapsed interview. What day does it come out this week?
Not sure. I would guess Friday though. Highlights include:

1. me barely holding it together at the beginning of the interview.
2. an embarrassing anecdote from my pre-teen days
3. my mic dying as soon as I call Vampiro the biggest loser

Angry Grimace

I hope heel Sasha goes back to non-anime hair.

Not sure. I would guess Friday though. Highlights include:

1. me barely holding it together at the beginning of the interview.
2. an embarrassing anecdote from my pre-teen days
3. my mic dying as soon as I call Vampiro the biggest loser

Dude Vampiro is an old-school spooky jobber. He can magic bloodbaths from the rafters, so of course he can cut your mic to protect his business.

He's not the OG spooky jobber though, that will always be Papa Shango.

Menome

Negative stars are used when a match is so bad it can negatively affect the entire wrestling industry and have far-reaching unforeseen consequences.

I don't know if that's true, but it sounds pretty good.

B.J.'s posts are at least a -3 *** for the industry.

Top Bottom