• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

jmdajr

Where they trying to get sympy for Roman last night? It didnt work.

pUqD9iI.gif

This dude will never be forgiven, and I dont remember why we are supposed to hate him. Its been more than 3 years, people cant let it go.

Because DanielBryan

screen-shot-2015-01-25-at-10-21-56-pm.jpg

WWEKOF_RR15RockRoman.0.gif

I"m not as picky as most, but it was probbaly one of the dumbest things Vince has ever done. DBray should have never been in the Rumble.

Caderfix

Ok, but what made Ellsworth deserving of wins and more air time when Jinder should be removed from anything other than jobbing?

This is what I'm trying to get at because Ellsworth was a garbage jobber with nothing of redeeming quality to him, but people laughed and cheered him into a full-time contract. Jinder has an actual heel worth character and can do more in the ring than be thrown around.

Ellsworth storyline was handled in a better way, so even though it became bad after being dragged for too long it was clear that Ambrose was the one actually making it happen. Also, I don't think anyone here said Jinder should be a Jobber for life, it's more like "Why is this jobber competing for the main title after winning only 2 matches in 8 months?".

The way Jinder has been handled feels extremely rushed, came from out of nowhere and things get even more stupid when stuff like "the match can't be for the title because Jinder stole it" happens. Jinder's push is being handled terribly.

Caderfix

Where they trying to get sympy for Roman last night? It didnt work.

This dude will never be forgiven, and I dont remember why we are supposed to hate him. Its been more than 3 years, people cant let it go.

Because DanielBryan

I can say I dislike him because he is boring, a bad character with bad booking involved in bad stories, not because of Daniel Bryan, indie darlings or whatever other excuse people come up with to explain why "internet fans" are bitter.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Alvarez seriously trying to blame solely Sheamus for Bryan's career ending? And not like the million and one non-Sheamus inflicted concussions Bryan had over the course of his career.

He did not.

Heading to Raw tonight with my daughters. Being there is always fun and I'm sure they will have a great time, but I'm not optimistic it'll be a great show.

Fingers crossed we get to see the debut of the Broken Hardys

Beefy

Heading to Raw tonight with my daughters. Being there is always fun and I'm sure they will have a great time, but I'm not optimistic it'll be a great show.

Hope there isn't that many videoed movements for you to sit through.

jmdajr

Do they have any favorite wrestler's yet?

Nekofrog

Banned
Payback was pure garbage the moment Alexa/bayley was over. I wish I had just turned it off after that because I would have been left with a solid thumbs up show.... But then things happened after that

Evenin',

My son will be hitting the hay shortly, so do I watch Payback on my freebie network sub or do I watch American Gods instead?

If it's the latter, will I be disappointed or pleased as a fan of the book?

If it's the former, what's the best match?

Cheers folks.

Beefy

Evenin',

My son will be hitting the hay shortly, so do I watch Payback on my freebie network sub or do I watch American Gods instead?

Cheers folks.

American Gods is great, but Payback is good apart from the Bray shit.

ElRenoRaven

Evenin',

Cheers folks.

I say watch payback. Also go into the Bray match in a MST3K mindset. Look at it as a wayans horror movie like spoof and you'll enjoy it. The match is so incredibly goofy you can't help but laugh the entire way through it. You will laugh more watching that match then probably any match so far this year in wrestling.

They literally just photoshopped the title red. You can't take a new photo?

EDIT: Wait a minute

Now that's lazy.

Probably easier and cheaper to not pay the intern any money to photoshop it than the photographer and Brock to stand there for 2 minutes.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
The House of Horrors was so incredibly shitty in the best possible way. I was dying of laughter throughout, it's brilliant, and horrible, and amazing, and crap.

It was especially hard to watch the indoor Bray/Randy stuff when Kota Ibushi basically perfected the craft with Apartment Wrestling not too long ago.

I wish the Bray/Randy match was a "so bad it's good" moment, but it just wasn't. It was completely devoid of almost any attempt at creativity or originality. total half assed bullshit. Bray riding away in a limo got a chuckle out of me, at best.

I can say I dislike him because he is boring, a bad character with bad booking involved in bad stories, not because of Daniel Bryan, indie darlings or whatever other excuse people come up with to explain why "internet fans" are bitter.

He tries very hard in the ring, I am not going to lie when I say I have gained respect for him.

I wish I could take a plane ride with Steph just one time.

What is American Gods anyway.

Is it some sci-fi thing?

I wouldn't say sci-fi. It's a modern-day fantasy by Neil Gaiman, who authored such other great books as The Graveyard Book, Stardust and Neverwhere.

He also wrote The Sandman comics, aka that same Sandman on Raven's t-shirt back in EC dubya.

Toki767

I wouldn't say sci-fi. It's a modern-day fantasy by Neil Gaiman, who authored such other great books as The Graveyard Book, Stardust and Neverwhere.

He also wrote The Sandman comics, aka that same Sandman on Raven's t-shirt back in EC dubya.

I've never heard of any of those things.

Top Bottom