• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Hogan appeared at a signing this weekend for Frank and Sons in Southern California’s City of Industry and an attendee asked Hulkster point blank if he’d ever join the BC.

Never shy about getting a payday … Hulk responded, “I would love to be in The Bullet Club. I’d love to be the OG for The Bullet Club.” Adding, “Teach dem boys how to really get corrupt!”

http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/bullet-club-hulk-hogan-video/#.WQduJYnyslJ

jmdajr

House of horrors was what it needed to be even though it left me wanting more.

You know, I've never seen the boiler room brawl.

Jinder run in last night was stupid, not buying him, for years they conditioned me to believe he was a nobody, now because they say so, I have to forget his 12-300 record, and believe he is a threat?
Sorry WWE. I bet this will fail so hard.

Isn't this literally what Money in the Bank does?

18198677_1757029521275587_2250876307574753964_n.jpg

another bloody tournament

Anyone else think this whole "SMACKDOWN LIVE IS THE HOUSE THAT AJ STYLES BUILT" will lead to a feud between AJ and The Rock at mania next year?
The Rock is never wrestling another proper match again. With his insane schedule and being attached to so many projects, no studio is going to risk him being injured during a match and possibly have to postpone the filming of something.

“Nick was really fun. We went from about 11:30 [pm], 12 o’clock at night, till 7 in the morning. He’s a machine, I should say. Yeah, he’s a machine and he does not tire. His stamina is insane. His size is really good, but it curves. It’s crooked to the left. I don’t know, but it points to the left. That’s the only thing wrong with him otherwise, he was pretty good. That was in the month of November 2010.”

Jesus Christ Sunny.

GunBR

The Rock is never wrestling another proper match again. With his insane schedule and being attached to so many projects, no studio is going to risk him being injured during a match and possibly have to postpone the filming of something.
The Rock is returning to put over his cousin at the main event of Wrestlemania 35

Ellsworrth was entertaining, Jinder screaming in the ring, in a fit of roid rage does nothing for me.

Ok, but what made Ellsworth deserving of wins and more air time when Jinder should be removed from anything other than jobbing?

This is what I'm trying to get at because Ellsworth was a garbage jobber with nothing of redeeming quality to him, but people laughed and cheered him into a full-time contract. Jinder has an actual heel worth character and can do more in the ring than be thrown around.

Raw64life

Hopefully tomorrow on Smackdown Jinder will get a televised singles match victory, something he has yet to do on either brand this year.

His last two singles matches on Smackdown are still currently a loss to Mojo Rawley, and this............

Alvarez seriously trying to blame solely Sheamus for Bryan's career ending? And not like the million and one non-Sheamus inflicted concussions Bryan had over the course of his career.

Funny to see people in this thread and Wreddit shitting on Jinder, but happily cheering on for more Ellsworth a few months ago.

tumblr_onfxefBzm51vnkfl0o9_r1_500.gif
And another copy of an existing tournament.

When is someone holding a Battle of London tournament? Or a Lord of Trios? Maybe invite some American or European indie wrestlers to England and have a ICW Brexit Tournament?

King of Trios is already in England this year lol

Alvarez seriously trying to blame solely Sheamus for Bryan's career ending? And not like the million and one non-Sheamus inflicted concussions Bryan had over the course of his career.

I'll don't buy it. The Brogue Kick, really any big boot, is one of the more harmless moves in-ring. You can lift a limp leg with zero tension, shift the weight to your other thigh and not hurt anyone easily.

Where they trying to get sympy for Roman last night? It didnt work.

pUqD9iI.gif

This dude will never be forgiven, and I dont remember why we are supposed to hate him. Its been more than 3 years, people cant let it go.

Top Bottom