• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Mahonay

Banned
Praise be to Booker T

"I was a part of one of the greatest tag teams of all time, this is what business is all about! It's not about shaking your opponents hand, it's about going out there and making them feel some PAIN! It's about making them feel some HEAT! And that's exactly what Sheamus and Cesaro are doing right now! This is a message!"

GAT DAMN

Praise be to Booker T

"I was a part of one of the greatest tag teams of all time, this is what business is all about! It's not about shaking your opponents hand, it's about going out there and making them feel some PAIN! It's about making them feel some HEAT! And that's exactly what Sheamus and Cesaro are doing right now! This is a message!"

GAT DAMN
Yeah Booker went damn mad at this part and it was so good.

Praise be to Booker T

GAT DAMN
If Booker's on commentary tonight, I'd be surprised. Booker through the book out and ssid fuck this bullshit, I came to work. Fuck you Vince, I don't need this scripted shit.

Aries is one of the only people who can make a suicide dive look impactful.

This match was really good. Men at work.

lGCWYPb.gif

hnhzLal.gif

If Booker's on commentary tonight, I'd be surprised. Booker through the book out and ssid fuck this bullshit, I came to work. Fuck you Vince, I don't need this scripted shit.

And it was so refreshing.

Hearing Cole sputter in an attempt to "correct" how fans "should" be viewing the match was hilarious.

Something I noticed last night that I miss is calling out moves. I forget who it was but someone dropped a double axe-handle from the rope and there was NOTHING out of the announcers. Meanwhile cole was creaming himself over a super punch

Mahonay

Banned
*Alexa standing on Bayley's back/head like a surfboard, stomping her head up and down*

Graves: "Making Tony Hawk jealous with ollies like that!"

LOL. Corey is the best.

Mahonay

Banned
Booker is the second coming of Dusty on commentary. He's wonderful.
Lol yes. Although Booker can form proper, contextual sentences through out a match. Dusty had the Babbling Nonsense Throttle pushed all the way forward throughout entire shows. It would feel weird whenever Dusty said anything that actually seemed to make some logic.

Anyone else think this whole "SMACKDOWN LIVE IS THE HOUSE THAT AJ STYLES BUILT" will lead to a feud between AJ and The Rock at mania next year?

Jinder run in last night was stupid, not buying him, for years they conditioned me to believe he was a nobody, now because they say so, I have to forget his 12-300 record, and believe he is a threat?
Sorry WWE. I bet this will fail so hard.

Jinder run in last night was stupid, not buying him, for years they conditioned me to believe he was a nobody, now because they say so, I have to forget his 12-300 record, and believe he is a threat?

Well it's not like they're actually going to let him win the title lol. They're literally doing this to please the Punjabi fans. Jinder will be back to jobber status right after May 21st.

Hasney

I mean, they were chanting "You deserve it" to their top face coughing up blood. Do you think they care?

I thank Jinder for ending the misery that was the House of Horrors match.

You just need to buy into after being buried into oblivion the first time, he ate his vitamins, he said his prayers, and then put on 200lbs of muscle to destroy the fuck out of everyone who wronged him before.

It's a true hero's tale.

Top Bottom