• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Browny

Banned
I tell you what, you bring 5,000 dollars, I'll bring 5,000 dollars and we'll put it high above the ring in a briefcase with some SHOOTS AND LADDERS. If Seph will book it.

$10,000 SHOOTS AND LADDERS
Hasney, you do know the sterling exchange rate at the moment means you'll probably need to remortgage?

Excited for the Mystery Opponent to bring the belt back to America.
Who says good afternoon at 9am? It's weird.

XaKeFrn.gif

I don't know what it is, but I just can't stand TJ Perkins. What's weird is that I would normally mark like hell over a guy that's a cruiserweight and has a retro video game gimmick going on, but for some reason he makes me cringe with hatred and I don't know what it is.

Oh, and when Roman is on TV, the crowd needs to chant "change the channel" maybe that will get to Vince.

seph books a 20 minute iron man match and then complains about people wanting more time

ANYTHING FOR YOUR BEST FRIEND ZACH HUH

I'm trying to build an extra feud dammit

I don't know what it is, but I just can't stand TJ Perkins. What's weird is that I would normally mark like hell over a guy that's a cruiserweight and has a retro video game gimmick going on, but for some reason he makes me cringe with hatred and I don't know what it is.

Oh, and when Roman is on TV, the crowd needs to chant "change the channel" maybe that will get to Vince.
It won't. Vince will just laugh because sure they got their funny chant in but they still paid money to WWE to be in the arena to do so.

Like NXT has the most visibility of any indie out there (not literally, but from a mindshare perspective), and they still only run 10k plus seat arenas three or four times a year and it's always tied to a big WWE show.

ROH is not selling 10,000 tickets in MSG.

Top Bottom