• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

what's not to like about 2k promos

where your choices are either generic face promo or generic heel promo

all the while a horrifying renee young stares into your soul

Hasney

When I got 2k17 I thought "I'll see what changes are in Universe mode" and the very first thing it booked was a Tamina promo to open Raw.

I decided to play something else.

what's not to like about 2k promos

where your choices are either generic face promo or generic heel promo

all the while a horrifying renee young stares into your soul

They changed it all, so now you have 4 choices that make less sense and you have to somehow match your promo to the type of crowd while some face or heel meter builds that also makes no sense.

WWE had to put Brock Lesnar on the card and advertise two world title matches just to get 14,000 in MSG in March (it wasn't a total sellout, but it was the biggest MSG crowd in a while for WWE).

Cody is boring as fuxk.

YOIPLYh.gif

They changed it all, so now you have 4 choices that make less sense and you have to somehow match your promo to the type of crowd while some face or heel meter builds that also makes no sense.
I'm unfortunately aware. Career Mode was terrible for me.

It's like every PPV you move up the ranking. I got tired and gave up because it was just boring.

Hasney

I'm unfortunately aware. Career Mode was terrible for me.

It's like every PPV you move up the ranking. I got tired and gave up because it was just boring.

I also found it hilarious that the checklist to be a Paul Heyman Guy is the same checklist as the Hall of Fame one from last year. Hold a title for 365 days? How about you go fuck yourself?

Raw viewership was up. Not by much, though.

Monday's WWE Raw television show averaged 2.751 million viewers. Viewership was up from the 2.696 million average from last week.

The first hour of Raw averaged 2.884 million viewers. Hour two drew 2.724 million viewers. The final hour of the show averaged 2.645 million viewers.

Get your weak shit outta here, Blue.

where's that czw gif of the guy doing a moonsault onto the pavement and the guy flips him off and walks away

because after that sonic forces trailer, I feel like the flopper

Cody is boring as fuck.

I'm still not sold on him. But, his Bullet Club T-shirt is a real nice design.

Also he did a really nice heel move in NYC, someone in the crowd tried to go for the Two Sweet but at the last moment, Cody changed it to flipping the guy off lol

Good talker, and worker. The real question is
Why do people irrationally hate cody

I don't hate Cody. I just don't think his performances in his matches justify his position. He's just kinda there.

He's yet to have a really great match, IMO, and has managed to have average matches with very great opponents.

His promos are good though.

Top Bottom