• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

i see we're doing the bayley thing again

over a spot that has nothing to do with the elbow that got people mad before

that she has no control over yet is somehow her fault

also a spot she's been doing since nxt when no-one hated her

and the spin spot bit again for good measure

sRCG2Pa.png

The Rock would do the right thing but Gedo would make a last minute change for Rock to put over Okada instead
why would gedo rob me of the thing I wish to see most
Good idea Data, we can put a spin on classic feuds with superhero and battle anime "who would win?" nonsense.

Recently unmasked psycho Kane with his 1998 fire powers and mighty 2001 body mass VS Streak intact workrate Undertaker complete with early nineties no selling and ministry of darkness intellect

Is it taking place at Mania? Because if not, then I would give the slight edge to Kane.

When you're watching the WWE UK special and it turns out to be 205 live in disguise.

Is it taking place at Mania? Because if not, then I would give the slight edge to Kane.

Well it's not fair to use mania, see then Undertaker always wins like Batman with prep time, unless its Lesnar or THE BIG DAWG.

How about you yourself, Professor Beef with snitch time vs Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan Ember Moon? can the moderation team overcome contact lenses?!

...sorry I think I've lost track of logic, like all thing involving these arguments.

When you're watching the WWE UK special and it turns out to be 205 live in disguise.

Well it's not fair to use mania, see then Undertaker always wins like Batman with prep time, unless its Lesnar or THE BIG DAWG.

How about you yourself, Professor Beef with snitch time vs Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan Ember Moon? can the moderation team overcome contact lenses?!

...sorry I think I've lost track of logic, like all thing involving these arguments.

I'd put over Ember any day of the week

tL82JBu.gif

Good idea Data, we can put a spin on classic feuds with superhero and battle anime "who would win?" nonsense.

Recently unmasked psycho Kane with his 1998 fire powers and mighty 2001 body mass VS Streak intact workrate Undertaker complete with early nineties no selling and ministry of darkness intellect

What side is Paul Bearer on? I feel like he would be the difference. If Paul Bearer doesn't get involved then Taker gets the nod assuming this is at Mania

I'll say one thing about wrestling fans

at least we dont spend hours talking about which fake super hero would beat up which other fake super heor. we just talk about how good theyd make it look. 'blank vs blank' is like the most hilarious shit to read where nerds get mad about power levels far worse than any dragonball z fan ever could

I mean that's just as bad, you nerd marks need to stop trying to think you're any better than other nerd marks(most of them, not something like sonic fans), we're all nerd marks arguing over fake shit.

What side is Paul Bearer on? I feel like he would be the difference. If Paul Bearer doesn't get involved then Taker gets the nod assuming this is at Mania

Red Blazer Bearer is with Kane, ghostly white Bearer with the urn is with Taker.
They're high pitched yelling at each other outside the ring, now see this could lead to Taker being distracted by his urn being in peril, on the other hand Kane has the father/son bond that may have him want to help papa Bearer.

Man this stuff has so many layers.

Red Blazer Bearer is with Kane, ghostly white Bearer with the urn is with Taker.
They're high pitched yelling at each other outside the ring, now see this could lead to Taker being distracted by his urn being in peril, on the other hand Kane has the father/son bond that may have him want to help papa Bearer.

Man this stuff has so many layers.

What part of the 17 year plan to destroy the Undertaker was this? It's my favorite that didn't immediately end up with him getting gold

It's kind of crazy how fast Serena Deeb just disappeared from wrestling. She had an hour long draw with Ivelisse for the Shine title three years ago, then the rematch to blow the story off was cancelled and she just vanished. I think she showed up for a single match in TNA a little after that. But other than that she's just been radio silent and retired. Which is crazy because she's still young and she's not bad.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It's kind of crazy how fast Serena Deeb just disappeared from wrestling. She had an hour long draw with Ivelisse for the Shine title three years ago, then the rematch to blow the story off was cancelled and she just vanished. I think she showed up for a single match in TNA a little after that. But other than that she's just been radio silent and retired. Which is crazy because she's still young and she's not bad.

she had a really bad neck injury inbetween when she was on the indies and when she came back for her last run. she tried coming back but i think realized it wasnt worth the risk of reinjuring herself

she likely could have gone back to japan if she wanted to keep wrestling

We'll always have SES.

she had a really bad neck injury inbetween when she was on the indies and when she came back for her last run. she tried coming back but i think realized it wasnt worth the risk of reinjuring herself

Didn't know about the injury.

Reading up on it, it seems like she became a yoga instructor in her retirement, which is probably significantly better for your neck than continuing to wrestle.

Yep. She's a yoga instructor now

If you're able to get out of this business before it cripples you, you absolutely gotta do it, and I'll never fault anyone for doing it. Between Honma and Shibata alone we've had enough crippling this year.

Top Bottom