• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

This might be the worst blown spot I've ever seen

csOOW62.gif

And yes, they repeat the spot right afterward like nothing happens.

Side note: the "midget wrestlers" are easily the best workers on this 1977 card. Their workrate is like 10 years ahead of everyone else's.

Hex

Banned
It's kind of crazy how fast Serena Deeb just disappeared from wrestling. She had an hour long draw with Ivelisse for the Shine title three years ago, then the rematch to blow the story off was cancelled and she just vanished. I think she showed up for a single match in TNA a little after that. But other than that she's just been radio silent and retired. Which is crazy because she's still young and she's not bad.

From what I heard and this is so stupid, since she was in the Straight Edge Society they wanted the members to literally play the part when they were in public.
Well she was fit as hell, but the girl liked to have a good time and got shit canned for it.

Lothar

Banned
Chris Jericho says that he was originally supposed to win the Universal Title at WM 33 and then drop it to Brock Lesnar at Payback, says he pitched a match at WM 33 against Shinsuke Nakamura, and also commented on his relationship with Kevin Owens.

http://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/ch...tlemania-says-he-pitched-match-with-nakamura/
Those idiots. They were so close to doing the right thing. I would definitely have watched WM for this instead of canceling my subscription.

From what I heard and this is so stupid, since she was in the Straight Edge Society they wanted the members to literally play the part when they were in public.
Well she was fit as hell, but the girl liked to have a good time and got shit canned for it.

Jim Cornette and Wade Keller approve.

Correct. The last straw was her being caught drinking in public

That same interview Jericho said he thinks a way to fix the cruiserweight division is adding Enzo to the roster and having him feud with Neville

uh

Lothar

Banned
Yeah that was probably their plan when Goldberg was just a one and done at Survivor Series

I seriously can't believe Goldberg is still holding Jericho down 19 years later at age 50.

Yet again not having a match with Goldberg made for a lousy end to a great Jericho run.

I seriously can't believe Goldberg is still holding Jericho down 19 years later at age 50.

Yet again not having a match with Goldberg made for a lousy end to a great Jericho run.

Lesnar vs Goldberg was fantastic though so can't complain.

Jericho getting that Universal title would have been sweet though

Pikma

Banned
The way to fix the cruiserweights is to treat them like a fucking division where anyone with the right size or the kayfabe weight can compete in and challenge for the belt, not this eight-man blackhole full of stupid storylines and 3 month long feuds

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
The way to fix the cruiserweights is to treat them like a fucking division where anyone with the right size or the kayfabe weight can compete in and challenge for the belt, not this eight-man blackhole full of stupid storylines and 3 month long feuds

This, plus have them wrestle like actual cruiserweights and not like the fucking Big Show.

Gotta do something with Finn Balor

Current rumor for the tag match at Takeover is
Ciampa's injury is a work and is leading to a Gargano heel turn.

Hmm... I trust the NXT bookers, so we'll see.

Top Bottom