• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Betting odds now have Jinder winning against Orton lol

Although if true, it doesn't necessarily means he's winning the title, just that he's winning the match. He could win by DQ or countout just to keep the feud going.

tenor.gif

Smart money usually goes in the day of anyway right?

Heroman

Banned
Betting odds now have Jinder winning against Orton lol

Although if true, it doesn't necessarily means he's winning the title, just that he's winning the match. He could win by DQ or countout just to keep the feud going.
How to kill a brand and a championship in one day.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
whats the word on the ladder match tonight gentlemen?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Daily reminder that the Undertaker ended his career having one of the worst matches in WrestleMania history.

Undertaker also had two infinitely better potential sendoff matches. One that put Brock on as the new big bad of WWE, the other that could have had him walk away with Shawn as their last generation.

and instead they opted for some shitty matches to try to get Triple H over, squashing Bray, and a worse version of the Brock match with Roman who they were trying to get over....as a face

How will they sell out MSG now
But hardbody juicing hinder memes bro.

sorry i forgot how prestigious the WWE title is

if only had had a reign like kevin woens where an inanimate object was more over than him

As self indulgent as that Taker/HHH feud was (seriously H? You needed to have two consecutive Mania matches just like Shawn?) Taker absolutely should've called it quits when he, Shawn, and H were on the ramp. The match wasn't really good, but it was decent enough.

Zach

Data West, what is your favorite New Japan Pro Wrestling match between 1990 and 2000 that I can watch on YouTube?

Thank you.

As self indulgent as that Taker/HHH feud was (seriously H? You needed to have two consecutive Mania matches just like Shawn?) Taker absolutely should've called it quits when he, Shawn, and H were on the ramp. The match wasn't really good, but it was decent enough.

Paul Bearer had to actually die to make the CM Punk/Taker feud interesting. How fucking sad is that?

but sami zayn being a main eventer memes

I agreed with you about Zayn the other day.

Please tell me something good Jinder has done since he came back to WWE because I cant think of a single thing outside of that one promo about coming in love and peace.

Oh but that aspect of his character got stopped by Vince because he is a genius that realized America js racist as fuck and being an 'evil foreigner' will get people to boo you.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I agreed with you about Zayn the other day.

Please tell me something good Jinder has done since he came back to WWE because I cant think of a single thing outside of that one promo about coming in love and peace.

He's not gotten a chance to do anything until now. You're not going to cut your Cane Dewey/Hard Times/Beautiful Dream whatever material when you're working weekly on main evnet for no one to see. He's also working with the most boring guy on the roster whos whole gimmick is that hes a cool guy thats badass and cool and isnt bothered by anything because Orton's a 13 year olds self insert.

I can't think of a single good thing Finn Balor has done since he debuted on Raw. So why's he main eventing?

I think so too. He is super over in Japan and he has a huge amount of strength. ROH can only get anyone so far these days, for better or worse.

ROH feels like is top American company in indie wrestling were all the big stars go to get the spotlight that is not in WWE or even TNA.The problem is that they are not making talent there and using the talent from other places.

He's not gotten a chance to do anything until now. You're not going to cut your Cane Dewey/Hard Times/Beautiful Dream whatever material when you're working weekly on main evnet for no one to see. He's also working with the most boring guy on the roster whos whole gimmick is that hes a cool guy thats badass and cool and isnt bothered by anything because Orton's a 13 year olds self insert.

I can't think of a single good thing Finn Balor has done since he debuted on Raw. So why's he main eventing?

I agree. Neither Balor nor Mahall have done anything good or interesting since being on Raw or SD.

For so long you did nothing but shit on people like the young bucks, Omega etc for being "meme wrestlers" but Mahall has done literally nothing and nobody has a single reason to give a fuck about him outside of internet meme shit and steroids.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I agree. Neither Balor nor Mahall have done anything good or interesting since being on Raw or SD.

For so long you did nothing but shit on people like the young bucks, Omega etc for being "meme wrestlers" but Mahall has done literally nothing and nobody has a single reason to give a fuck about him outside of internet meme shit and steroids.

I like his look. Even before all the steroids.
Jinder-Mahal-2016.jpg

He's an Indian man in the main event. Would it be great if he was better? Sure. But the current WWE environment we live in is one where it's so selectively picky with who they push and dont push that its rare to see a brown man get a WWE title match. I enjoyed his match with Sin Cara on main event and thought hed work well as a decent midcard guy for a while. He's tall, cuts a decent promo and gets that being a heel(intentionally or not) isnt about doing flashy moves all the time. He reminds me of pre-Seth Rollins heels where his character on the mic is very similar to his character in the ring. He's consistent at that.

I bet there are a lot of Indian kids who give a fuck about him other than 'meme shit and steroids' when there's a massive Indian audience for the WWE thats been ignored for years outside of Khali's reign. Again, if they had a better Indian wrestler? Maybe that would help but everything in the WWE is so sanitized and formulaic that I really dont think it would make much of a difference. The stories they tell in the ring are so flat and uninteresting and samey that it doesnt matter. So its nice to see diversity in the main event scene. It's especially nice to see an All Lives Matter type potentially losing his title to a brown man from Canada.

If he takes steroids? So the fuck what? No one here seems to complain about Neville's juiced up reign.

RBH

I'm still debating on whether to go to NXT or Backlash.

Ticket prices for NXT look better than Backlash on StubHub.......

Top Bottom