• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Hasney

I'm still debating on whether to go to NXT or Backlash.

Ticket prices for NXT look better than Backlash on StubHub.......

Probably more entertaining too, although you could probably best traffic af Backlash and leave before Jinder/Orton

Zach

But Nakamura tho

I'd only consider Backlash if you're getting a really great seat. It might be worth it then for Nakamura and the one or two other exciting thangz.

Otherwise, you know NXT is going to be a better wrassle show. Look in your heart, my son. You know it to be true.

klonere

Banned
In a week in which I watched Taka/Liger, Taka/Taichi and Ospreay/Ricochet, Shingo/Mochizuki had one of the most incredible finishes to a match I've ever seen.

https://youtu.be/BK-HvMM-_Ek?t=9033

Linked at the start of the match. Super highly recommended, you don't need to be into Dragon Gate to get it. And it's not flippy shit either.

beanman25

I for one really would love to see Jinder win. I've always been a stan of his, and it's different. Which is a word you don't hear much in regards to the wwe championship.

HeavenlyE

When you come into Wrasslegaf and see nothing but Cody Rhodes hate but the same people unironically want to see Jinder Mahal win the WWE Championship

giphy.gif

Hasney

When you come into Wrasslegaf and see nothing but Cody Rhodes hate but the same people unironically want to see Jinder Mahal win the WWE Championship

giphy.gif

Jokes on you, I care about them equally.

although I'd much rather have Cody in Jinders position of he was in WWE.
Hell, I'd probably prefer Enzo at this point

Pikma

Banned

https://media.giphy.com/media/q9cy5sJTvEGlO/giphy.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]
Cody is shit, and he's probably a Trump supporter too so fuck him, and I couldn't care less about Jinder Mahal so ¯_(ツ)_/¯

I really don't care who wins tomorrow between Jinder or Orton.
It's been the story set up from the last Ember vs Asuka match. Ember's the one to take Asuka down. Asuka had to cheat to beat her the last time so the next time they have a match Ember wins clean.
I can see that but I guess ours rather see it go to Nikki or Ruby.

Heroman

Banned
Cody is shit, and he's probably a Trump supporter too so fuck him, and I couldn't care less about Jinder Mahal so ¯_(ツ)_/¯
What?

And how can you say that yet spend 10 bucks a month on a company whose owners were a huge supporter of Donald Trump.

It was in the middle of Asuka's streak so this had no chance of happening, but it would've been amazing booking to have Kay and Royce pin each other during the 4-way they were in so one of them got the belt.

It was in the middle of Asuka's streak so this had no chance of happening, but it would've been amazing booking to have Kay and Royce pin each other during the 4-way they were in so one of them got the belt.
Having them at least attempt that would have been great. Billie lies down, Peyton tries to go for a quick pin, Asuka kicks her off.

That match was very weird. I remember it being super short.

ElRenoRaven

So May 27th's WrestleCircus show Lucha Carnival is going to be streaming the first hour free on Eric Bischoff's IRWNetwork Of course it will be on VOD and available via IPPV for 9.99 at wrestlecircus.com I recommend the VOD sub. They email out codes to get the ippvs before the show for free with subscription.

Anyway here is the finalized card. Looking like it's gonna be another fun watch.

GYrJbSg.jpg

Zach

Why didn't Masa My Hero Chono go for a cover after consecutive piledrivers??

My god, Mutoh just hit a piledriver in the crowd! Moments later, Chono's up like "whateva."

Zach

Wait. What exactly constitutes a dive? Like, I've always thought people were talking about dudes jumping to the outside. But do all top-rope movez -- even into the ring -- count? Or just movez to the outside? Do they have to go over the ropes if it's to the outside? I need some clarification on what I'm mad about here.

This match is getting gouda. The NJPW Universe is like YEEEAAAH!

Why are EVOLVE's production values so bad?

I mean, that would be cool?

Maximo vs Colt.

My god, Mutoh just hit a piledriver in the crowd! Moments later, Chono's up like "whateva."

Piledrivers mean jack shit in Japanese wrestling - it's even worse in Joshi, watch an AJW match and you'll see them use a leaping piledriver as a transition move.

tm24

Maximo vs Colt.

Oh man that would be amazing. I want that so bad.

Piledrivers mean jack shit in Japanese wrestling - it's even worse in Joshi, watch an AJW match and you'll see them use a leaping piledriver as a transition move.

They all cant be Mexico

Top Bottom